Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

B

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
The woman in the photograph appears to be in her late teens to mid-twenties. She has a fair complexion with a smattering of freckles across her nose and cheeks. Her long, black hair is parted to the side and cascades in natural waves, some strands lightly brushing over her shoulders. A few loose strands are tucked behind her ear, revealing a small earring.

The woman has a gentle and approachable expression. Her eyes are striking, a vivid green, and are looking directly into the camera with a gentle gaze. The structure of her face is round, with soft, balanced features. Her nose is straight and proportionate to her face, contributing to her harmonious profile. She has a faint dimple on her right cheek, which becomes slightly more pronounced due to her smile.

She's wearing what appears to be a thin, dark-colored strap over her shoulders, suggesting a top or dress with thin straps. A delicate chain necklace sits around her neck, and she's in a tropical setting, with a glimpse of a palm tree and tranquil sea in the background.

@WorthlessSlavicShit @based_meme @incelerated

imagination jerking off GIF

An AI image prompt?

Why have I been summoned?

Absolutely brutal imagination pill