Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL B-but I’m a single mom

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
foid raged at tattoo artist because she doesn’t get her way with using whoredom as an excuse:feelskek:
251C5416 2408 49E7 A295 14433FD77CBF

Attachments

• 420A0C33-C828-45BF-9437-0711F247BB1A.jpeg
    420A0C33-C828-45BF-9437-0711F247BB1A.jpeg
    61 KB · Views: 71
=Do something for me.
=No
=Im going to tell and you'll be in trouble.
We're the entitled ones tho.

Single moms should have to pay more to compensate for raising children who are more likely to be a drain on society.

Entitled hoe.

Hopefully her and her child dies

She is so privileged she thinks she can get away with everything
full

Based tattooist.

Single moms should have to pay more to compensate for raising children who are more likely to be a drain on society.
Before that: they're probably already collecting government assistance due to being single moms, so they are already drains on society and should pay more due to that, even if their kids turn out awesome.

What makes single moms so entitled anyway. I don't recall any law helping them

Pussypass denied.

Why are single mom's even trying to get a tattoo in the first place. They need to get their priorities straight if they think they need a tattoo that badly.

fuck single moms, they are single because the are sluts and don't know who the father is
I pay taxes and they get that money for their children who will become chavs in the future
:feelsree:

Why are single mom's even trying to get a tattoo in the first place. They need to get their priorities straight if they think they need a tattoo that badly.

Sheboons gonna sheboon

They should be crushed into biodiesel

foid raged at tattoo artist because she doesn’t get her way with using whoredom as an excuse:feelskek:
View attachment 183002
This is literally a toddler begging some expensive toy to his boomer parents and when he realizes they can't afford it he just starts bitching

Why does single mom need a tattoo? Shouldn't she start being an example to her kids that they shouldn't be like her?

Why does single mom need a tattoo? Shouldn't she start being an example to her kids that they shouldn't be like her?

Come to the US and witness sheboonery in all its glory, then you’ll understand perfectly

If you're a single mum then you should spend that money to raise your kids instead of getting ink all over your body. Hoes are taking big gulps of the retard juice.

Meanwhile she buys expensive wine to drink with chad

Lmao shes probably on double benefits for single mums and child aliments too... Fugg her

She's a single mom, but somehow she thinks tattooing her skin is a good way to spend her money.

What an unbelievable sense of entitlement single moms have. They're all members of a soulless, subhuman, Borg-like collective. I laugh whenever I hear of a single mom getting terminal cancer.

All the same, every last one of them.