Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

B-but I thought women can sense that you're a bad person?

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Seriously, incels being bad people and women being able to detect it with ease is their entire argument, and now they're claiming the exact opposite? Seriously, make up your damn minds! They constantly contradict themselves at every turn.

j9Hu6OG.png

Thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/niceguys/comments/7v5z7i/certainly_an_appropriate_post_to_debate_why_you/?utm_content=full_comments&utm_medium=user&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=frontpage

"youre incel because you hate women"

Nothing wrong with that statement, because they only date hot guys anyways. They can "detect" "bad personality" because we're just ugly.

Even if they could sense that they would still go for chad, in fact a lot of them like chad to be an asshole.

Lol they are delusional

ArtoriasWolf said:
Even if they could sense that they would still go for chad, in fact a lot of them like chad to be an asshole.
Hence why a lot of (attractive) murderers get letters in prison.
Seriously, the proof is right there in front of these dumbasses.

i fucking hate it when they start sentences with - " its almost if"

They perform advanced mental gymnastics to avoid admitting the fact that they only care about looks.

It seems incels always lose no matter what. And the truth changes to fit whatever needs.

Honestly just be good looking and rich and you won't have problems

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
i fucking hate it when they start sentences with - " its almost if"
Its almost as if it is reddiit we are talking about here.

Unattractive = Bad person

Attractive = Good person

It's simple maths.

42cel said:
Nothing wrong with that statement, because they only date hot guys anyways. They can "detect" "bad personality" because we're just ugly.

/ Shut it down

Looks are the same thing as personality in the eyes of femoids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back