Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL B-But height doesn't matter sweaty

Imagine if a .co user unironically made this exact same post about themselves lol. Imagine the shitstorm lol.

At least this guy’s honest and didn’t humblebrag.

thanks god I hit 6'5

Who the fuck even says height doesn't matter unironically? You'd have to be fucking blind not to see the difference it makes

Height doesn't matter as long as you are tall
full

They acknowledge height matters but we can't complain.

They're thoroughly psychopathic, power mad & pure evil under their guise of virtue signalling.

The hypocrisy is vile.

They acknowledge height matters but we can't complain.

They're thoroughly psychopathic, power mad & pure evil under their guise of virtue signalling.

They want us to be slaves.

Normies think that if we complain about one thing that we think that one thing is everything. They think we think if you are short it's impossible to get a girlfriend, when we say it's face and height. A short guy with an attractive face can still get laid. All that we say is that height matters and being tall is tutorial mode.

The cognitive dissonance is breath taking.
Height doesn't matter as long as you are tall
full

Einstein IQ.
Who the fuck even says height doesn't matter unironically? You'd have to be fucking blind not to see the difference it makes

They acknowledge it amongst their contradictions. They just want us to be silent slaves but they can't say that out loud so they come up with this virtue signalling "evil inkwell" fighting crap.

I'm 6'2" and still here. Face > Height

i remember some IT-foid named danigirl3694 said she's 5'3 and her boyfriend is 6'3.

i remember some IT-foid named danigirl3694 said she's 5'3 and her boyfriend is 6'3.
There's a 5'2 noodlewhore on r/short with a 6'8 Chad boyfriend who claims she doesn't care about height or race :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

True af. Imagine believing tall people don't have advantages at literally everything. Especially sports and halo.

Im only 6'1. JFL its over. I wish i looked like the absolute monster in my sig

is he lying or disabled

What makes me better than a Manlet version of myself?
you can heightmog some guys and you are not seen as a constantly overcompensating pseudo-male

Heightpill is strong