Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy B-But height and dick size don't matter

I'm 5'7 155lbs but I know that I'm a dwarf. If he wants to give death threats to people he should know some martial arts like me otherwise everyone will laugh at him. People will still laugh at my dwarf frame until I beat the shit out of them :society:

which one of you is this :feelshaha::society:

based:society:

These are the same people Who condemn body shaming women

I'm 5'7 155lbs but I know that I'm a dwarf. If he wants to give death threats to people he should know some martial arts like me otherwise everyone will laugh at him. People will still laugh at my dwarf frame until I beat the shit out of them :society:
Kung Fu Fighting GIF

"But But... Height and dick size don't matter only personality does"

Cucktears just contradicted themselves.

"But But... Height and dick size don't matter only personality does"

Cucktears just contradicted themselves.
Typical bully hypocrite normie cunts. Same people have the nerve to lecture you about personality

Based water is wet thread.

Retarded landwhales laughing at my 5'7 height 155lb frame. I defeated tallfags so beating a landwhale is piece of cake for me.

Is your avatar picture a gigachad?