Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Aznidentity is now bluepilled sjw shit.

hatewimen

hatewimen

Her no mean yes.
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/x1w4zj/im_not_angry_at_wmaf_im_angry_at_what_its/

I'm fine with WMAF couples as long as they are not racist.:lul::lul: Fucking copers!!! Don't those bluepilled idiots know that all WMAF relationships exist because asian women find white men attractive. Most noodlewhores in the USA pick white males over asian males, and yet these copers literally accept it! All asian women who date white men are racist because they find white men more attractive than asian men! Aznidentity is no longer redpill cope subreddit. They're now CUCKS!!!:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

It always was. :feelsjuice:

you gotta accept the reality, no matter how harsh it is

Even tho im white i just hate noodlewhores so fucking much. Fucking race traitor cunts

azn then

I'm not angry at WMAF. I'm angry at what its prevalence is reflective of: the WM hegemony, WM privilege, WM supremacy, racial hierarchies, objectification of our sisters, imperialism and on and on...
The vast outnumbering and imbalance of WMAF relative to all other interracial couples is essentially a form of white male supremacy carried out en masse consciously AND unconsciously. It's:

1. Preferences due to false beliefs in the superiority of white men, driven by colonization, Eurocentric influences via the media and curricula, enabling white male privilege, the white male hegemony, perpetuating racial hierarchies, white male saviorism, unconscious biases, white worship, etc. (Some Asian men are guilty of this, as well.)
  2. The fetishization, objectification, and hyper-sexualization of our Asian sisters.
  3. The emasculation of our Asian brothers. (And, at times, even the villainization of them while vindicating White men from the same behavior.)
It's a topic that most Asians don't want to confront because it often requires criticism of self.
"Boba liberals" know all of this - especially #1 - but pretend that they don't. You'll rarely see point #1 in a "boba liberal" article. They don't want to take the blame for siding with the white male oppressors so they often place the blame on Asian men; they do this by devolving, misrepresenting, and misdirecting the subject at hand.
I'm not an MRA and I do not oppose feminism but the opposition will attempt to label me as such to avoid confronting the truth that makes them disingenuous and hypocritical in the fight for racial equality. I'm not trying to control who Asian women date; I'm simply calling out a dynamic and trend reflective of racial inequality, unconscious biases caused by Eurocentric influences, and WM supremacy.
It's unfortunate but many Asians don't see that they've been indoctrinated to live into a white man's world, being played, upholding the current WM hegemony.
EDIT: WM = White Male, AF = Asian Female. Forgot the Oxford comma in the title.

azn now

this guy should just become gay :soy::incel::chad::foidSoy:

R/azn identity and r/hapas got cucked when Eurasian tiger left.