Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Azn foid tries to get me to buy her Iphone

ropetomorrow

ropetomorrow

Recruit
★★★★★
So im talking to this azn foid:
Webwxgetmsgimg 3
and she asks me if i can buy iphone for her (JFL).
I tell her its too expensive, and I invite her to pho instead, she has not responded.
You can fuck 10 hookers for the price of an Iphone
Webwxgetmsgimg 8

Last edited:
Why is your signature "troll" ?

but JBW bro... This is basically prostitution

im ricecel lol.... wish i can run JBW game
This isnt JBW game.
How is this different from asian foids looking for a rich asian? Its just that they percieve white guys as richer and think they can buy them their shitty guccis and apples.

abhorrent. how long have you been talking?
3 days
This isnt JBW game.
How is this different from asian foids looking for a rich asian? Its just that they percieve white guys as richer and think they can buy them their shitty guccis and apples.
is english ur first language?
im saying I cannot run JBW game as im a ricecel myself, and as a result noodlewhores try to scam me for iphones

How about a nice greesy pork sandwitch
Served on a dirty ashtry

3 days

is english ur first language?
im saying I cannot run JBW game as im a ricecel myself, and as a result noodlewhores try to scam me for iphones
Oh sorry,I misunderstood you. I thought you were a white guy in china.

Women are a strange bunch in this regard. They seem to equate money to caring, oftentimes. I mean, it's easy to interpret that as greed on their part, but I think they're wired to desire it. Money = support, which in their minds means the man is looking out for them and providing for them, which is what they need while raising children.

I think this is normal to some degree, but some women take it too far and basically want to be treated like queens and act very dominant to men. Thankfully I do think it's a minority, even these days when feminists are trying to make every woman act like a dyke.

Women are a strange bunch in this regard. They seem to equate money to caring, oftentimes. I mean, it's easy to interpret that as greed on their part, but I think they're wired to desire it. Money = support, which in their minds means the man is looking out for them and providing for them, which is what they need while raising Chad's bastard children.
corrected for accuracy

Last edited:
Asian women literally only care about money. They´d rather date a 2/10 guy with money than a 9/10 without money.

Asian women literally only care about money. They´d rather date a 2/10 guy with money than a 9/10 without money.
I’ve seen this irl as well.

Stay away from gooks unless you have ridiculous income

You could have played it better like promise her you will buy her a phone next week or something.

Remember lying to women to fuck them is okay.

pure AIDS, worst part is asian societies are considered to be ahead of the curve, so look forward to this behavior in all women
You could have played it better like promise her you will buy her a phone next week or something.

Remember lying to women to fuck them is okay.
high emotional iq

What a disgusting whore, I’d give her a IPhone box with a log of my shit in it.

Eastern Asian foids are the top tier when it comes to materialistic chain. I'm from HK (not a JBW; local) and the foids there wants all the LV bags new iphones and rolexs.

My sister also wants a new iphone despite owning an Android already. I explained to her that her current android phone is superior to the iPhone model she wants and she just shuns me off.

I asked her whats so good about the iPhone and she just said that iPhone are fast, good to use (好用) and everyone uses it. I even shown her the technical information and she just said her phone is garbage. Stupid whore.

The NPC hivemind never ceases to amaze me. Well it came from (((apple))) who dumps tons of money into their advertising and brand as luxurious social status product while in reality they are overpriced shit with inferior performance.

OP where you from btw

Eastern Asian foids are the top tier when it comes to materialistic chain. I'm from HK (not a JBW; local) and the foids there wants all the LV bags new iphones and rolexs.

My sister also wants a new iphone despite owning an Android already. I explained to her that her current android phone is superior to the iPhone model she wants and she just shuns me off.

I asked her whats so good about the iPhone and she just said that iPhone are fast, good to use (好用) and everyone uses it. I even shown her the technical information and she just said her phone is garbage. Stupid whore.

The NPC hivemind never ceases to amaze me. Well it came from (((apple))) who dumps tons of money into their advertising and brand as luxurious social status product while in reality they are overpriced shit with inferior performance.

OP where you from btw
Im in chadstralia

This is why cucks needs to die, she is doing that because she know it will work, a cuck will eventually buy one for her, KILL ALL TH FUCKING CUCKS