Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Aziz Ansari is proof that even fame and riches can't help ethnics

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Aziz_Ansari_cc.jpg

https://babe.net/2018/01/13/aziz-ansari-28355

God bless St. aziz ansaricel a living walking blackpill of currycel failure to attract females even with money and status proving that looks>everything when it comes to SMV.

he probably didn't want the girl he dated so she made allegations against him

God bless St. aziz ansaricel a living walking blackpill of currycel failure to attract females even with money and status proving that looks>everything when it comes to SMV.
Hail St. Aziz!
tumblr_lmiluk0wmJ1qzezpu.jpg

They are called deathniks and shitskins for a reason

Pretty ridiculous that an ugly man has to stop and ask for consent every 10 seconds to make sure he isn't raping a woman.

Why did she even agree to go back to his apartment AFTER THE FIRST DATE? What the fuck is wrong with women.

Foids cant even tell a guy shes uncomfortable and expects him to just read her mind.

If you dont say no or try to stop the encounter it's not fucking rape

Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

Pretty ridiculous that an ugly man has to stop and ask for consent every 10 seconds to make sure he isn't raping a woman.

Why did she even agree to go back to his apartment AFTER THE FIRST DATE? What the fuck is wrong with women.
JFL

Grace sounds like a terrible person. "non-verbal cues"? Sexual assault? Give me a fucking break.

Women need to stop infantilizing themselves. If women want sexual liberation they have to take some responsibility, and not blow everything out of proportion. It's a chauvinistic thing to say, but they'll have much less traumatic experiences if they actually empower themselves.

He invited her back to his apartment.. what did she think was going to happen?!

Don't lump all ethnics together.

Everyone knows that curries are the bottom of the barrel (with abos but practically none of them live outside their own communities), you can't compare curries with (most) blacks or arabs.

Stop this ethnic self-victimization

The feminists destroyed him back in January. He shouldnt have givin in to them.

Grace sounds like a terrible person. "non-verbal cues"? Sexual assault? Give me a fucking break.

Women need to stop infantilizing themselves. If women want sexual liberation they have to take some responsibility, and not blow everything out of proportion. It's a chauvinistic thing to say, but they'll have much less traumatic experiences if they actually empower themselves.
what you said is beautiful

latest

Aziz really fucked all ethnics over. He was for a while an ethnic American savior. He was a 5'6" curry, built a successful comedic career not being a walking stereotype. The fact that he played a legit rom-com lead in his his own show "Master of None" made so much progress to beat popular ethnic perceptions. But he FUCKED up big time with that CLAW move. He's done. Bitches don't care if he was even in the right. CLAW = CREEPY. GAME OVER- let's lump all ethnics like Aziz as CLAW-bangers.

Last edited:
so this dude tried to use anti-white humor to rise in the hierarchy and get the ultimate prize: a white whore
now anti-white humor is on the way out and all the white whores hate him because he slipped up a tiny bit with one of them. never began.

Aziz really fucked all ethnics over. He was for a while an ethnic American savior. He was a 5'6" curry, built a successful comedic career not being a walking stereotype. The fact that he played a legit rom-com lead in his his own show "Master of None" made so much progress to beat popular ethnic perceptions. But he FUCKED up big time with that CLAW move. He's done. Bitches don't care if he was even in the right. CLAW = CREEPY. GAME OVER- let's lump all ethnics like Aziz as CLAW-bangers.

Kek I’d love to hear his dirty talk from the night.

“Bby you want me to fuck your vagene. Can my friends Pajeet Sanjay and Popadom take a turn with you after as well?”

:feelsokman::feelsokman:

Kek I’d love to hear his dirty talk from the night.

“Bby you want me to fuck your vagene. Can my friends Pajeet Sanjay and Popadom take a turn with you after as well?”

HAHAAH- I can tell you spent a lot of time on chatroulette or omeagle.

That' pretty funny. I thought I was the only one whose mind immediately raced to the CLAW. This curry deserves all his misery. mainly, because he pulled the "im a feminist" card. There are so many incongruencies in his arguements in the video below....lol. I hope every interview drops the CLAW reference on him in the future.

Why are no legit Chads feminists? Because they know they don't need to be, they'll get pussy regardless...white pussy, black pussy, feminist pussy...ain't no thang.

That' pretty funny. I thought I was the only one whose mind immediately raced to the CLAW. This curry deserves all his misery. mainly, because he pulled the "im a feminist" card. There are so many incongruencies in his arguements in the video below....lol. I hope every interview drops the CLAW reference on him in the future.

Why are no legit Chads feminists? Because they know they don't need to be, they'll get pussy regardless...white pussy, black pussy, feminist pussy...ain't no thang.

I fucking hate that if you point out that "male feminists" tend to be the legit creeps of the #MeToo movement, I'M the one that's called the fucking creep chauvinist. It's like they are incapable of learning that a male feminist is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

If that's what you call a 7 with flaws then I'm afraid to ask if your 10 is even humanly possible because that's easily an 8/8.5

You need to get out more. Shes kind of gross actually

You need to get out more. Shes kind of gross actually

Its kinda funny though...she basically ruined his career and maybe his life. NO ONE will ever look at that curry the same ever again. Always gonna have ulterior motives in the back of his head. Its kinda crazy that an anonymous female can destroy someone so completely, despite him being not even guilty of a crime.

Only Chads like Rob Lowe can come out unscathed from that kinda shit (cuz of ummm....FACE)

If that's what you call a 7 with flaws then I'm afraid to ask if your 10 is even humanly possible because that's easily an 8/8.5
This is not a 7, she is lower. Her bone structure is not even good. You cant rate for shit

Foid doesn't even write for the unknown clickbait blog any more

Screen Shot 2018 07 26 at 73155 AM

JFL at her twitter. "Very Serious Journalist". WTF happened to her face? She went from looking like some crypto-jew to a beaner.

Screen Shot 2018 07 26 at 73221 AM

Walking blackpill, curries have it as bad as manlets according to studies, manlets only hope is Thailand.

Tbh this could've happended to anybody.

Fuck that male feminist cuck

Walking blackpill, curries have it as bad as manlets according to studies, manlets only hope is Thailand.
High iq. Curries only hope is arranged marriage beta bux. Its so fucking over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back