Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

איפה הישראלים פה

dont worry man aside from kike tongue i also speak russian and having 3 languages doesnt change the fact that im an autistic virgin so idk
Damn. Insane you can speak that many languages though

haha thanks man. addmitedly my russian is quite broken though.. still i have improved it a bit. language learning can be a good cope yknow
Yeah, it surprises me when anyone actually knows more than one language. I was mandated by school here to learn a language back when I was in middle and high school. I picked French and cheated my way through the whole 3 years of it without learning a thing. I literally just hid chest sheets inside the desk at the back of the room and got away with it.

Also found the answer keys to the homework online and directly copied it onto mine while being smart and making a couple wrong answers on purpose so the teacher never suspected I was cheating, lol.

This is why I have a lot of respect for anyone who actually learns this shit. I don’t the dedication

Yeah, it surprises me when anyone actually knows more than one language. I was mandated by school here to learn a language back when I was in middle and high school. I picked French and cheated my way through the whole 3 years of it without learning a thing. I literally just hid chest sheets inside the desk at the back of the room and got away with it.

Also found the answer keys to the homework online and directly copied it onto mine while being smart and making a couple wrong answers on purpose so the teacher never suspected I was cheating, lol.

This is why I have a lot of respect for anyone who actually learns this shit. I don’t the dedication
haha thanks a lot man. i get what you mean doe, here in israel we are "taught" arabic in school, no one actually learns it doe, i cant say more than 2 sentences. maybe its a similar case? i bet they werent teaching it properly... i always cheated in arabic class as when i did not do it i failed every test

haha thanks a lot man. i get what you mean doe, here in israel we are "taught" arabic in school, no one actually learns it doe, i cant say more than 2 sentences. maybe its a similar case? i bet they werent teaching it properly... i always cheated in arabic class as when i did not do it i failed every test
I see. Cool that you cheated your way through it too. If something in school didn’t seem worthwhile to me, I always did my best to circumvent it and cheat. And yeah, they probably weren’t the best teachers either

I see. Cool that you cheated your way through it too. If something in school didn’t seem worthwhile to me, I always did my best to circumvent it and cheat. And yeah, they probably weren’t the best teachers either
yea. i had one friend back than (literally my only one for a long while lol) who also sucked at that. our grades were terrible so wed always sit together to cheat, i suspect the teaches knew it but since we were both failing they felt a bit sorry for us and allowed it. well, im failing inviersity now sort off, so i guess it didnt matter

yea. i had one friend back than (literally my only one for a long while lol) who also sucked at that. our grades were terrible so wed always sit together to cheat, i suspect the teaches knew it but since we were both failing they felt a bit sorry for us and allowed it. well, im failing inviersity now sort off, so i guess it didnt matter
Cheating with a friend sounds cool af honestly. Just the psychological thrill of cheating feels good

שלום מתוקה, אני חדש כאן.

אתה ישראלי אמיתי? אתה בן עם סגולה?

אין כאן צ'אד. ואם אני לא טועה, יש פה רק יהודי אחד, אני לא זוכר את שמו.

אני באמת מישראל, אם זה מעניין מישהו. שתפו ותנו בלייק אם אתם שונאים נשים לאדע

אני באמת מישראל, אם זה מעניין מישהו. שתפו ותנו בלייק אם אתם שונאים נשים לאדע
:feelzez:אני שונא נשים מבוסס