Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Awkward eye contact

TrueIncelMan

TrueIncelMan

Banned
-
I just want to know if anyone else experiences this terrible thing that happens to me from time to time when I feel embarrassed in public. I have social anxiety so it makes me extremely awkward at times. If I'm talking to someone and we are making eye contact, I start to get this painfully embarrassing feeling that I'm looking awkward. My eyes start uncontrollably blinking and it makes me have to look away. I feel extremely beta in that moment and I think they can tell. It really sucks man I wish I had confidence. Does anybody know how this feels ?

I just want to know if anyone else experiences this terrible thing that happens to me from time to time when I feel embarrassed in public. I have social anxiety so it makes me extremely awkward at times. If I'm talking to someone and we are making eye contact, I start to get this painfully embarrassing feeling that I'm looking awkward. My eyes start uncontrollably blinking and it makes me have to look away. I feel extremely beta in that moment and I think they can tell. It really sucks man I wish I had confidence. Does anybody know how this feels ?
I make eye contact for 5 seconds at a time to keep it normie. Any more than that is rapist teir and any less is beta teir

I feel like when i stare ppl in the eye it scares them. But if i dont it offends them or signals submissiveness on my part, which i try to avoid.

Everyday of my life is filled with the anxiety of speaking with people, I don't know how normies do it on a daily basis. I wish I could just be a NEET and stay at home all the time.

I make eye contact for 5 seconds at a time to keep it normie. Any more than that is rapist teir and any less is beta teir
Yeah man eye contact can be so difficult at times. I don't know why it gets that bad for me. Also when it's happening I can't play attention to what they're saying, I only worry about how I'm looking.
I feel like when i stare ppl in the eye it scares them. But if i dont it offends them or signals submissiveness on my part, which i try to avoid.
I know exactly how that feels. It makes me feel inferior in that moment and I hate it. Being social is a nightmare

Me too man I wish I can live alone, away from society
Everyday of my life is filled with the anxiety of speaking with people, I don't know how normies do it on a daily basis. I wish I could just be a NEET and stay at home all the time.

Lol, I made an eye contact with my doctor today (pretty girl, probably younger than me). The rest of the session she looked at the ceiling I'm not even joking.

Lol, I made an eye contact with my doctor today (pretty girl, probably younger than me). The rest of the session she looked at the ceiling I'm not even joking.
Wow, I wonder what she was thinking

Lol yeah maybe man. It feels like everyone is against us. Like our existence is offensive
That is because our existence IS offensive. We are like a cancer in society so normies try their best to be rid of us. It truely is over.

Me too man I wish I can live alone, away from society
you should do everything you can to go neet & live alone.

I'm in my second year right now and it's seriously the best thing that happened so far in my life.
Social interactions are a waste of time for incels like us anyway.

You're right and I seriously can't wait to live by myself peacefully. Social interactions are just a pain in the ass. Shitty social experiences are the reason we are like this in the first place.
you should do everything you can to go neet & live alone.

I'm in my second year right now and it's seriously the best thing that happened so far in my life.
Social interactions are a waste of time for incels like us anyway.

if you have social anxiety it's over

My mouth starts to tremble and get dry when I'm too close girls, like on the subway. Eye contact is also hard with girls, but not that hard with guys or older women with no SMV. When I've taken MDMA in the past, it was so easy to keep eye contact, I would look at pretty much everyone, it was as if the world opened up. I really recommend MDMA to anyone who has social anxiety, it takes it all away and you feel like a normal person for its duration.
if you have social anxiety it's over
If you train your inhib to become lower and you challenge yourself, it's possible to get rid of it, but it's hard.

when i see a possible gl foid on my walking path walking opposite towards, my eyes get hurt or starting to tear up like someone is fucking flashing a flashlight directly to my eyes

Nop. I think the only good thing on me is that I can speak to anyone without feel embarrassed.

I like make eyes contact because (the other good thing on me) my eyes are green. People love that :feelsokman:

Yes, this is natural for me, i used to try to force myself to make eye contact to display confidence ... but you can't hide what's going on BEHIND your eyes, at least i can't. That's when i said fuck this confidence bullshit ! Why try to be someone and something i'll never god damn be ? I'm not "type A personality" chad, i'm a mentalcel for life. Embrace it.

When I eye contact females they usually get intimidated and when I eye contact males I do with a deadbeat look so they don't mess around me

Yes when I was a teenager I was like that. But gradually I became better at eye contact to the point where I sometimes intentionally glare at very attractive girls now at 25.

I don't stare people in the eyes, i just move my eyes at any directions

I used to but I just stare at their forehead now lol. It’s funny because I do this when my teams leader is explaining something at work and I didn’t pay attention to a single thing

I used to but I just stare at their forehead now lol. It’s funny because I do this when my teams leader is explaining something at work and I didn’t pay attention to a single thing
Me everytime bro

everytime, yes

It's over she grew tired of looking at a subhuman in the face. This has happened to me before

when i see a possible gl foid on my walking path walking opposite towards, my eyes get hurt or starting to tear up like someone is fucking flashing a flashlight directly to my eyes
See that's the feeling I'm talking about. Wtf is up with that ?
Yes, this is natural for me, i used to try to force myself to make eye contact to display confidence ... but you can't hide what's going on BEHIND your eyes, at least i can't. That's when i said fuck this confidence bullshit ! Why try to be someone and something i'll never god damn be ? I'm not "type A personality" chad, i'm a mentalcel for life. Embrace it.
Yeah man it sucks and people say be confident but that's not something you can just make up.