Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Awful job interview

• Thread starter Draconian Times
  • Start date
D

Draconian Times

-
I had planned to stay away from the forum for a few months in case I got the job, but the interview was awful. I am probably going to work with my father for the foreseeable future until another opportunity comes along.

Playing soccer and reading books are the only things I look forward to at the moment.

Why? Were you autistic? Interviews are basically for weeding out non NTs. A lot of people get hired just for being “likeable”

Why? Were you autistic? Interviews are basically for weeding out non NTs. A lot of people get hired just for being “likeable”
It was an office job where the routine was pretty much doing nothing all day, so I was overqualified for it, but the wagecucks sent me my own way because something about me didn't fly with them. Must have been my personaliteehee.

It was an office job where the routine was pretty much doing nothing all day, so I was overqualified for it, but the wagecucks sent me my own way because something about me didn't fly with then. Must have been my personaliteehee.
Sounds like a NEET's wet dream, tbhngl. Add in the job being work from home and you're golden, buddy boyo.

Sounds like a NEET's wet dream, tbhngl. Add in the job being work from home and you're golden, buddy boyo.
Yep. Too bad I didn't pass. Will try something else. :smonk:

It was an office job where the routine was pretty much doing nothing all day, so I was overqualified for it, but the wagecucks sent me my own way because something about me didn't fly with them. Must have been my personaliteehee.
Only foids get jobs like that so managers get a female to look at and talk to during the day