Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Awful advice from r/inceltear

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
Screenshot 1305

"Just walk in confidently with your resume bro!" :soy: "Give them a firm handshake with eye contact bro!"
What fucking horrible advice, if your first step to look for a job is stepping out your front door you are already losing

And not to shame fast food workers but like nigger you work at FUCKING MCDONALDS, why is a mcdonalds employee commenting on finding a job in the corporate world that they know nothing about?
This whole situation reminded me of this funny dbdr video

View: https://youtu.be/ZQ7hsk1KlMo?si=Q0Y-JcDtfHJm3gIm

"Just find a job" meanwhile the gap in my resume is wider then a fucking canyon, recruiters take one look at it and toss it in the garbage bin, I was plain lucky with my old job that's all.

Hi Honkler

We have carefully considered your application and unfortunately on this occasion we will not be progressing you to interview for the role of Senior Operative-Administrator (Despatch). We would like to thank you for considering us as your next employer and would encourage you to continue to keep an eye on our vacancy page for other vacancies in the future.

Best wishes,

Sebastian Cieslak

Hi Honkler

Re: Customer Team Member 1032138

Thank you for taking the time to complete your online assessment. Unfortunately other candidates scored higher on the test, so we won’t be taking your application any further on this occasion.

Your assessment score tells us you have the potential to do this job, and we’d love you to apply again in the future. We’ll keep your score on your candidate record for 6 months, so you won’t need to take the test if you apply again during that time.

We’d also encourage you to apply for other jobs. Visit jobs.coop.co.uk to see what’s available now, or sign up for job alerts at jobs.coop.co.uk/job-alerts to find out about new opportunities as soon as they become available.

We know job hunting can be tough, so we’d like to offer you one month’s free access to the Co-op career development hub. Click here to register and obtain your login details. Once you’ve registered you should access the hub by clicking here.

Hi Honkler

We have carefully considered your application and unfortunately on this occasion we will not be progressing you to interview for the role of Senior Operative-Administrator (Despatch). We would like to thank you for considering us as your next employer and would encourage you to continue to keep an eye on our vacancy page for other vacancies in the future.

Best wishes,

Sebastian Cieslak

Hi Honkler

Re: Customer Team Member 1032138

Thank you for taking the time to complete your online assessment. Unfortunately other candidates scored higher on the test, so we won’t be taking your application any further on this occasion.

Your assessment score tells us you have the potential to do this job, and we’d love you to apply again in the future. We’ll keep your score on your candidate record for 6 months, so you won’t need to take the test if you apply again during that time.

We’d also encourage you to apply for other jobs. Visit jobs.coop.co.uk to see what’s available now, or sign up for job alerts at jobs.coop.co.uk/job-alerts to find out about new opportunities as soon as they become available.

We know job hunting can be tough, so we’d like to offer you one month’s free access to the Co-op career development hub. Click here to register and obtain your login details. Once you’ve registered you should access the hub by clicking here.
"Did you try going outside sweaty?" :foidSoy: "Just work at mcdonalds sweaty!" :foidSoy:

View attachment 887129
"Just walk in confidently with your resume bro!" :soy: "Give them a firm handshake with eye contact bro!"
What fucking horrible advice, if your first step to look for a job is stepping out your front door you are already losing
View attachment 887132
And not to shame fast food workers but like nigger you work at FUCKING MCDONALDS, why is a mcdonalds employee commenting on finding a job in the corporate world that they know nothing about?

>LITERALLY JUST GO OUT AND MAKE MONEY NOT HARD
These fucks deserve the Narco treatment

Id rather be dead than work in retail or cuckdonalds
Literally those jobs are so cucked, because its a service job, and you get to see all the normfags and chads/stacies you are serving. Also you would put up with the most aids customers not a matter of if just when.

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Are they unironically giving boomer advice?!

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Yeah and its some LGBT zoomer too, or so it appears. Very weird
But its a fucking mcdonalds employee in response to someone struggling to find a corporate job, I guess jobs seem easy to find when your only experience is applying for mcdonalds and instantly get hired

JFL, there job opportunities literally saying they're hiring only women and they have the audacity to suggest this.

Also you would put up with the most aids customers not a matter of if just when.
I had a cleaning job which I quit after 4 hours, but already within those hours some polish cunt was bitching to me about nothing.

The boss was also a cuck sucker and my supervisior kept saying ''No you don't wipe the mirror that way!! do it this way!!! :soy:''

''No!!!!! mop like this instead'' :soy: :soy: :soy:

Fuck wagecucks hope they die in hell

I had a cleaning job which I quit after 4 hours, but already within those hours some polish cunt was bitching to me about nothing.

The boss was also a cuck sucker and my supervisior kept saying ''No you don't wipe the mirror that way!! do it this way!!! :soy:''

''No!!!!! mop like this instead'' :soy: :soy: :soy:

Fuck wagecucks hope they die in hell

Tbh it's harder than ever in America to find a job, which means their is no upward mobility as well as wages stagnating

are they literally boomers? I always assumed they where miserable millennials stuck in 9to5 who shit on us to feel better about their pointless existence

like nigger you work at FUCKING MCDONALDS,
How many times do we need to go over this? These people just throw whatever they have at us just so they can escape from their own miserable lives. That’s all they’ve been doing and will continue to do until the day they die. :feelskek:

They are actually saying what happened to them since everything is given to them they are unable to see beyond their own experiences.

Normies love to LARP as boomers as soon as they start talking about incels

Even if the normies are 'leftists' who rail against 'boomers,' they want nothing more than to be like boomers and they start doing it almost every chance when they talk about incels

Hi Honkler

Best wishes,

Sebastian Cieslak
I have like 200 of those exact messages in my email from all the job applying I did:fuk::fuk:.

View attachment 887129
View attachment 887132

It's over for not having hair to slick back cels

Just go outside inkwels:

AP23167745296072.jpg