Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill AWALT, however...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
For every woman like this born there are a million more who are born whores and useless holes.

Admitting that there are "good" women means nothing because.

1. They wont date you

2. They are probably taken already by someone else.

3. They are still hypergmous and will seek out the best male
high IQ

Yes, but you implied daughters of single fathers are different. I'm telling you they are not. Environment cannot reprogram genetics.
No no no, I didn't say they are different in their nature, but that their shit nature was kept in check most of the time when they only have fathers. In other words, exactly what was going on in the old times.
I honestly don't know where they got that idea from. By that logic every great male artist on the planet is a feminine fag. :feelsclown:

Some people here enjoy putting others down ngl. Because they think it's the only way they can feel better about themselves.
Now kiss.

You even sound and kiss each other asses like fmoids, faggots.

No no no, I didn't say they are different in their nature, but that their shit nature was kept in check most of the time when they only have fathers. In other words, exactly what was going on in the old times.
Single fathers could only keep their daughters "in check" to the degree that they have control over them, which especially in modern society is effectively nil. They can still party, fuck chads, etc. as long as their daddy doesn't find out. And if he tries to stop her? "Pedophilia". "Sexual harassment".
Plus, even if what you're saying is true, it's only GOING to be true as long as THEY'RE LIVING IN THEIR FATHERS' HOUSE. The SECOND they turn 18 and leave the house, their nature is allowed to GO WILD. So EVEN if what you're saying is true and girls with single fathers are special and "kept in check" or something, it would ONLY apply to minors, and not to adult females. And since most males on this forum are adults and not pedos/hebephiles, this WHOLE THREAD wouldn't apply to 95% of the forum, and would ONLY apply to youngcels, making it pretty useless and retarded.
Girls' bitching, BTW, has NEVER been kept in check, not even in ultra tradcon societies like Saudi Arabia.
HERE is what your argument was:
"since they see the pain men go through on the daily basis"
THAT was half of your argument, that the women somehow, "felt sympathy" for the plight of men or something. But why would this be the case? Women's nature does not change, they do not "improve". They CANNOT "improve". They cannot "feel sympathy", they see men suffering around them every day, you think they would suddenly start caring if that man were their dad? JFL.

Single fathers could only keep their daughters "in check" to the degree that they have control over them, which especially in modern society is effectively nil. They can still party, fuck chads, etc. as long as their daddy doesn't find out. And if he tries to stop her? "Pedophilia". "Sexual harassment".
Plus, even if what you're saying is true, it's only GOING to be true as long as THEY'RE LIVING IN THEIR FATHERS' HOUSE. The SECOND they turn 18 and leave the house, their nature is allowed to GO WILD. So EVEN if what you're saying is true and girls with single fathers are special and "kept in check" or something, it would ONLY apply to minors, and not to adult females. And since most males on this forum are adults and not pedos/hebephiles, this WHOLE THREAD wouldn't apply to 95% of the forum, and would ONLY apply to youngcels, making it pretty useless and retarded.
Girls' bitching, BTW, has NEVER been kept in check, not even in ultra tradcon societies like Saudi Arabia.
HERE is what your argument was:
"since they see the pain men go through on the daily basis"
THAT was half of your argument, that the women somehow, "felt sympathy" for the plight of men or something. But why would this be the case? Women's nature does not change, they do not "improve". They CANNOT "improve". They cannot "feel sympathy", they see men suffering around them every day, you think they would suddenly start caring if that man were their dad? JFL.
Well even fmoids can feel sympathy, they do clearly sympathize with animals and given enough teaching, they can be taught a lot, just like animals. You are actually talking to someone who dealt with a fmoid who was raised by a single father and I'd tell you stories you wouldn't beleive that would make you change your mind but I'd get banned because of it.

>EXPRESSION OF MUH EMOTIONS
Only faggots need this and are interested in it. I don't care about your opinions. The basics of art are feminine in it's core. Look at the shit you posted. No masculine and thus logic-based individual would waste their previous time for drawing this shit. All form of art are feminine.

The only form of "art" I accept are songs about killing people.
art isn't inherently feminine. who do you think made the first art of the hunt? not retarded femoids who weren't even there that's for sure :feelsokman:

I have no problem with feminity. It is a source of joy and a different approach to things. Arts, music, nature, free flown energy. But it should never rule, especially society or relationships.
BududubNow sounds like he has already shut the right-hemisphere of his brain down.

art isn't inherently feminine. who do you think made the first art of the hunt? not retarded femoids who weren't even there that's for sure :feelsokman:
That wasnt what art really is. It was a report of events. Nowadays a news article with a photo taken from the scene would be in direct comparison.

father of teen girl...
Doyou

Now I finally understand why graycels are hated.
Oh yeah they surely don't show openly sympathy to chads, dogs (dogpill included) and other animals. Which means they are able to feel it. They must be forced and steered towards sympathy for other men as well in order to feel it towards them too.
Only wise white people see that. Just like we saw that we can domesticate wild dogs and make them feel sympathy towards us when handled accordingly. Only niggers could never domesticate animals, hence why their women were NEVER feminine and pun in their place.
Good that you tell us you are a nigger. Also, catch an ignore because you sound dumb as fuck.

I would ask 1 simple question, and if she fails, she's out:

Do you believe plastic shopping bags should be banned for the benefit of the environment?

If she answers 'yes', she a pretentious, liberal twat that upholds degenerate western values. Answering 'yes' to this question also indicates that she cares more about leftist principles than people. In other words, she's a stone-cold cunt.

I would ask 1 simple question, and if she fails, she's out:

Do you believe plastic shopping bags should be banned for the benefit of the environment?

If she answers 'yes', she a pretentious, liberal twat that upholds degenerate western values. Answering 'yes' to this question also indicates that she cares more about leftist principles than people. In other words, she's a stone-cold cunt.
Good question but I bet there are some other areas she could fail even if she answers NO to this one.

Good question but I bet there are some other areas she could fail even if she answers NO to this one.
True, but if she answers 'no' to this question, it at least shows that she's somewhat down-to-earth, practical, logical and (probably) humane. Most foids would answer 'yes' to this question in a knee-jerk fashion because they have been so thoroughly indoctrinated with liberal propaganda.

>EXPRESSION OF MUH EMOTIONS
Only faggots need this and are interested in it. I don't care about your opinions. The basics of art are feminine in it's core. Look at the shit you posted. No masculine and thus logic-based individual would waste their previous time for drawing this shit. All form of art are feminine.

The only form of "art" I accept are songs about killing people.
art is manly af you retard. name me one famous foid painter

art is manly af you retard. name me one famous foid painter
All painters were feminine as fuck. Try again you nobody.
True, but if she answers 'no' to this question, it at least shows that she's somewhat down-to-earth, practical, logical and (probably) humane. Most foids would answer 'yes' to this question in a knee-jerk fashion because they have been so thoroughly indoctrinated with liberal propaganda.
Right, good deduction and I agree.

Oh yeah they surely don't show openly sympathy to chads, dogs (dogpill included) and other animals. Which means they are able to feel it. They must be forced and steered towards sympathy for other men as well in order to feel it towards them too.

Women fuck chads out of sympathy :soy: :soy: :soy:
Women fuck dogs out of sympathy :soy::soy::soy:

Only wise white people see that. Just like we saw that we can domesticate wild dogs and make them feel sympathy towards us when handled accordingly. Only niggers could never domesticate animals, hence why their women were NEVER feminine and pun in their place.

my doggos have sympathy towards me :soy::soy::soy:

Let's see how well women and dogs classify according to the definition-

Sympathy definition :

1a: an affinity, association, or relationship between persons or things wherein whatever affects one similarly affects the other

somewhat, but this is more of dependence than sympathy.

2a: inclination to think or feel alike : emotional or intellectual accord

no.

b: feeling of loyalty

no

3a: the act or capacity of entering into or sharing the feelings or interests of another

no

b: the feeling or mental state brought about by such sensitivity

no

Women are DEPENDENT on chads for sex and dopamine and treat them well.

Dogs are DEPENDENT on people for food and companionship and treat them well.

A man can feel SYMPATHY for another man because of:

i. inclination to think or feel alike : emotional or intellectual accord
ii. the act or capacity of entering into or sharing the feelings or interests of another

There's no "sympathy" from women and dogs lmao. It's only possible to rig the conditions so that they are dependent on you and treat you well.

Good that you tell us you are a nigger. Also, catch an ignore because you sound dumb as fuck.

Never thought I'd be called a dumbfuck by a /pol/tard JFL.