Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill AWALT, however...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
All women are literally the same and have the same vile nature and that's been the case since the beginning of time. All the religions and faith systems had their forbidden fruit/pandora box story in which it was a fmoid bringing evil to this world. The only way to stop them from multiplying evil is to hold them down, strip them from all rights and keep them in check. That's what all previous societies and civilizations knew about, but it took a little over 100 years to fuck it all up (and especially the last 20 years) due to shilling of MUH EQUAL RIGHTS propaganda through mass media (especially internet) by (((you know who))), (((you know why))).
The only fmoids nowadays who don't fall under the blanket of being the same exact copies of each other in the sense of being egocentric whores who only see the tip of their noses are the ones raised by single fathers, which is a rarity nowadays of course, since they see the pain men go through on the daily basis and father since he is her only parent will keep her in check compared to how mothers let their kids (especially daughters) do whatever they want.
Seriously, if you have any contact with people, especially fmoids who are/were raised by a single father, notice how different they actually are from the rest.

Yeah there are good women who are smart, good and don’t care for looks. But finding such girl is like winning a lottery. Possible but not plausible.

“The female is a female by virtue of a certain lack of qualities; we should regard the female nature as afflicted with a natural defectiveness.”
Aristrotle

“Educating a beautiful woman is like pouring honey into a fine Swiss watch: everything stops.”
Kurt Vonnegut

“Direct thought is not an attribute of femininity. In this, woman is now centuries … behind men.”
Thomas Edison

“Women, with their two-fingered wisdom, have a difficult time [understanding what I teach].”
“If it were not for women being admitted into [our order], my teachings would have lasted 1000 years; now they will not last 500.”
Buddha

And now the western cucked culture is influencing and corrupting other parts of the world previously untouched by feminism/degeneracy.

Yeah there are good women who are smart, good and don’t care for looks. But finding such girl is like winning a lottery. Possible but not plausible.
Yep, it's easier and more probable to win a lot of money on lottery and get a gold digger.
“The female is a female by virtue of a certain lack of qualities; we should regard the female nature as afflicted with a natural defectiveness.”
Aristrotle

“Educating a beautiful woman is like pouring honey into a fine Swiss watch: everything stops.”
Kurt Vonnegut

“Direct thought is not an attribute of femininity. In this, woman is now centuries … behind men.”
Thomas Edison

“Women, with their two-fingered wisdom, have a difficult time [understanding what I teach].”
“If it were not for women being admitted into [our order], my teachings would have lasted 1000 years; now they will not last 500.”
Buddha
Beautiful

Single overprotective father of teen girl...

The only loyal foid is 2d.

Aristrotle

Kurt Vonnegut

Thomas Edison

Buddha
Needs more cato the elder

Needs more cato the elder
CatoMeme.jpg

The only fmoids nowadays who don't fall under the blanket of being the same exact copies of each other in the sense of being egocentric whores who only see the tip of their noses are the ones raised by single fathers, which is a rarity nowadays of course, since they see the pain men go through on the daily basis and father since he is her only parent will keep her in check compared to how mothers let their kids (especially daughters) do whatever they want.
I thought it was the fathers who spoiled their daugthers tbh
You are right that women were always below men in terms of humanity and consciousness
They can only live dignified and virtuous lives as the extension and servants of wise men who guide them

People used to know it before hence the kind of patriarchy in every past civilization that limited their rights but also lessened their burdens and protected them since they were rightfully assumed to be vulnerable and stupid, impulsive creatures
As it was hinted in the story of Adam and Eve

But with this I don't agree
All women are literally the same and have the same vile nature and that's been the case since the beginning of time.

Last edited:

For every woman like this born there are a million more who are born whores and useless holes.

Admitting that there are "good" women means nothing because.

1. They wont date you

2. They are probably taken already by someone else.

3. They are still hypergmous and will seek out the best male

And now the western cucked culture is influencing and corrupting other parts of the world previously untouched by feminism/degeneracy.
SHARIA LAW NOW!!! It’s the only way

No. Just ban internet/social media for women and also ban contraceptives and birth control stuff.
All of which would happen under based sharia interpretation

All of which would happen under based sharia interpretation

Islam gets too overboard with banning and hating things. Even art and music is forbidden disliked, a stance I strongly disagree with. If something isn't causing harm it's unnecessary and excessive to ban it.

Islam gets too overboard with banning and hating things. Even art and music is forbidden disliked, a stance I strongly disagree with. If something isn't causing harm it's unnecessary and excessive to ban it.
Modern day music is a tool for foidery. Do you really enjoy the degeneracy it encourages?:feelshmm: Furthermore, there’s been many Muslims artists in existence

It’s WAY less likely than winning the lottery tbh.

R I P

Modern day music is a tool for foidery. Do you really enjoy the degeneracy it encourages?:feelshmm: Furthermore, there’s been many Muslims artists in existence

Nice strawman. Islam forbids all forms of art and music, be it modern or classic. The existence of muslim artists doesn't undo the prohibition of art and music in islam. Just look at the art and music industry of muslim countries, it's almost non existent. Also musicians in those countries quit their careers become full bearded islamtard dipshits.

Aristrotle

Kurt Vonnegut

Thomas Edison

Buddha

IQ = 1/(foid IQ)

Art is feminine, faggy and does harm actually on a social level. I hate art and artists, they are all leftist faggots. No wonder muslims hate them.
Also this.

Art is feminine, faggy and does harm actually on a social level. I hate art and artists, they are all leftist faggots. No wonder muslims hate them.

How is it faggy or feminine?

How is it faggy or feminine?
First of all artists are heavily right-hemisphere oriented, which is also a feminine hemisphere. It is about emotions and faggy, womanly shit like this, not logic (left hemisphere). Artists 95% of times are bisexuals or closet faggots. Looking at art whether it's current day or classic, 90% of it was faggy and/or pushed for sexual liberation and other leftist ideas. Fuck artists, I hate them. I'd drown them all in a pool in The Sims.

First of all artists are heavily right-hemisphere oriented, which is also a feminine hemisphere. It is about emotions and faggy, womanly shit like this, not logic (left hemisphere). Artists 95% of times are bisexuals or closet faggots. Looking at art whether it's current day or classic, 90% of it was faggy and/or pushed for sexual liberation and other leftist ideas. Fuck artists, I hate them. I'd drown them all in a pool in The Sims.

I disagree. Art is an outlet for expressing emotions. Any type, be it dark, happy, sad, angry, sexual or other emotions. It's also used for encouraging religious thoughts and motivations and it has been the medium of expression since early humans. Your thinking is ass backwards.

ralph-morse-20-000-year-old-lascaux-cave-painting-done-by-cro-magnon-man-in-the-dordogne-region-france_a-L-5297697-4990704.jpg

janfeb2016_f11_indonesiacavepaintings.jpg

iu

Tibetan-Thangka-Art.jpg

il_570xN.638198995_935c.jpg

HR-Giger-Alien-Design.jpg

I disagree. Art is an outlet for expressing emotions. Any type, be it dark, happy, sad, angry, sexual or other emotions. It's also used for encouraging religious thoughts and motivations and it has been the medium of expression since early humans. Your thinking is ass backwards.

>EXPRESSION OF MUH EMOTIONS
Only faggots need this and are interested in it. I don't care about your opinions. The basics of art are feminine in it's core. Look at the shit you posted. No masculine and thus logic-based individual would waste their previous time for drawing this shit. All form of art are feminine.

The only form of "art" I accept are songs about killing people.

Only faggots need this and are interested in it. I don't care about your opinions. The basics of art are feminine in it's core. Look at the shit you posted. No masculine and thus logic-based individual would waste their previous time for drawing this shit. All form of art are feminine.

I'm not gonna lie. You're pretty retarded and you're a greycel. I cant take you seriously

5e31b83941438image

Neither do I care about your opinions. They're just dumb, stupid and ass backwards tho.

Seriously, if you have any contact with people, especially fmoids who are/were raised by a single father, notice how different they actually are from the rest.
But with this I don't agree
For every woman like this born there are a million more who are born whores and useless holes.

Admitting that there are "good" women means nothing because.

1. They wont date you

2. They are probably taken already by someone else.

3. They are still hypergmous and will seek out the best male

All these are cringe opinions. There ARE NO EXCEPTIONS. Women aren't "the way they are" because they are "coddled", or because "feminism made them that way" or any such bullshit. They're the way they are IN ALL SOCIETIES IN HUMAN HISTORY because of their GENETICS. It's not as if if a woman were raised like a man, she could become as "responsible" as a man. No. They are GENETICALLY PROGRAMMED to be the way they are, and therefore this applies to 100% of them. There are no NAWALTs in the same way there are no dogs born without four legs, or at least the vestige appendages of such a formation.

They're the way they are IN ALL SOCIETIES IN HUMAN HISTORY because of their GENETICS.
That's what I've been saying since the post #1 you idiot, how did you not catch that?

All these are cringe opinions. There ARE NO EXCEPTIONS. Women aren't "the way they are" because they are "coddled", or because "feminism made them that way" or any such bullshit. They're the way they are IN ALL SOCIETIES IN HUMAN HISTORY because of their GENETICS. It's not as if if a woman were raised like a man, she could become as "responsible" as a man. No. They are GENETICALLY PROGRAMMED to be the way they are, and therefore this applies to 100% of them. There are no NAWALTs in the same way there are no dogs born without four legs, or at least the vestige appendages of such a formation.

5e31b83941438image

There are dogs born with three legs, in the same way that some women are born without emotions (or other mental disorders). However, she still retains all of the other characteristics of a woman, just like how the dog retains all of the other characteristics of a dog-she is still a woman, and the dog is still a dog. A non-emotional woman would still have all the other feminine characteristics that make her unable to lead.
That's what I've been saying since the post #1 you idiot, how did you not catch that?
Yes, but you implied daughters of single fathers are different. I'm telling you they are not. Environment cannot reprogram genetics.

There are dogs born with three legs, in the same way that some women are born without emotions (or other mental disorders). However, she still retains all of the other characteristics of a woman, just like how the dog retains all of the other characteristics of a dog-she is still a woman, and the dog is still a dog. A non-emotional woman would still have all the other feminine characteristics that make her unable to lead.

Whatever you say greycel

Whatever you say.

20200228 135205

Neither do I care about your opinions. They're just dumb, stupid and ass backwards tho.

nice... we got a feminist on incels.co
more like cucks.co

Go kill yourself. I never white knighted anyone faggot!

Then stop being a simp. Have some dignity. You full well know that "backwards thinking" is not backwards at all. Fucking retard.

Unicorns do exist bro :soy:

Then stop being a simp. Have some dignity. You full well know that "backwards thinking" is not backwards at all. Fucking retard.

I have a right to disagree with anyone if he's being a retard. Art is not "feminine". That opinion is retarded.

I have a right to disagree with anyone if he's being a retard. Art is not "feminine". That opinion is retarded.

Whenever I go to the liberal arts area of my college and go to the art areas, I'm telling the truth that it's 80% females.

I unironically think that feminists should have been shot, not just the ones we have now but the very first, those abominable suffragettes. And any man who so much as raised a voice against this should also be shot.

It's similar to cooking... Cooking is mainly a female activity but everytime there's a famous chef, it's a man. It's the same with art.

Men are better at everything. Even feminine things.

Based and blackpilled :feelsokman:

You arent wrong.

Art is the reason this forum exists, the reason everyones shitty Avi's exist etc.

I swear the people here get more and more retarded every day.

Art is feminine bro. Based and blackpilled bro

Harmabe pixabay

You arent wrong.

Art is the reason this forum exists, the reason everyones shitty Avi's exist etc.

I swear the people here get more and more retarded every day.

Art is feminine bro. Based and blackpilled bro

View attachment 209367

I honestly don't know where they got that idea from. By that logic every great male artist on the planet is a feminine fag. :feelsclown:

Some people here enjoy putting others down ngl. Because they think it's the only way they can feel better about themselves.