Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

AWALT AWALT AWALT - Don't fall into their trap

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]ENORMOUS TRUTH FROM MGTOW.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Although I want to clear up a few misconceptions from AWALT in this thread. This part is for the normies.[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][/font]AWALT is that given the right opportunities and situations, most women are going to have lots of chances to trade up. This has been exasperated by the invention of social media, where a woman can see potential mates, and interact with them from hundreds of miles away.

The true meaning of AWALT is not that every single female will screw you over at that exact moment, or that all their personalities are the same (although most of them are). What we actually mean is that every one of them will act like the same, given the right circumstances or incentives[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif].[/font]

When men say AWALT, it isn't because every woman is evil..it is that we see their true, savage nature and see the strong possibility that at any point, that girl could change, and the years of loyalty, love, and devotion, is ripped apart because she squirted on some other Chad's dick. All those years, vanished, in a flash. Another long thread on MGTOW here is a great example of this particular part: https://www.reddit.com/r/MGTOW/comments/7g8vzz/heres_the_story_of_the_woman_who_turned_me_mgtow/

The story is really long, but WORTH THE READ. I promise you.

It's amazing how he knew her for a long time, for years, have shared their lives together, grew up together, and then eventually when they reveal their brutal nature, it's like she never even knew you at all. It's mind boggling.

My Fellow Incels, don't fall for their trap.

I'm surprised you know this much at 14. True blackpill right here! PREACH IT BROTHER

lol beta orbiter supreme.

Best part: "We were in talks of actually dating." LOL.

Vile Femmerhoids need to be leashed and kept like second class citizens. The old ways were best in this regard

existentialhack said:
lol beta orbiter supreme.
Best part: "We were in talks of actually dating." LOL.

Yeah lmao. At least he finally found out the truth, although from the hard way.

Women are fucking garbage and yet I'm still lonely and want one as a girlfriend.

Kill me.

My man acted gays as hell. For a sub8 black guy , there's only the thug game. Having feelings and shit is for hwhite boys.

testacccount99 said:
I'm surprised you know this much at 14. True blackpill right here! PREACH IT BROTHER

He is 14?

Why can't men and women just be equal and not savages

ASS_F said:

Because biologically they aren't. Period.

ASS_F said:

If you are a true blackpill you should know the answer

testacccount99 said:
If you are a true blackpill you should know the answer

I know the answer but the answer sucks.

Pasteleiro said:
My man acted gays as hell. For a sub8 black guy , there's only the thug game. Having feelings and shit is for hwhite boys.

Tbh tho why would you even ask a lesbian out on a date? They're gay! If she's a legit dyke you have no chance because you are a dude and you have a penis.