Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy aw shit guys we got absolutely OBLITERATED this month Inkwells BTFO

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Wam6fbpuntv41

Heightpill

Jfl of course the very first one is a heightpill from a noodlewhore.

Ive only seen a few YouTube videos by buzzfeed and they they had the biggest soy boys ever

I prefer VICE ngl

Last edited:
"25 tweets that absolutely obliterated women this month"

Could you imagine?
How is it even possible that people think women are the oppressed gender.

Isn't this what they call "systematic oppression". Is anyone going to call for the editors resignation? I don't give a shit about the article but societies double standards are just unbelievable at this point.

lmaooooooooo
What a dumb insufferable cunt

That dumb whore should explain to low status men how they can cash in their patriarchy points. Of course cuckfeed will have no answer to that.

Remember guys, women don't hate average and ugly men. That is just not true.:soy::soy::soy:

Retard tier argument from the SJW faggots at cuckfeed, but par for the course for them. This is a very common and pathetic way that SJWs love to use to title articles - using words like OBLITERATED, DESTROYED, PWN3D, etc. (always in CAPITAL LETTERS because SHOUTING MAKES YOU RIGHT) to describe something that always, inevitably, turns out to be nothing more than some feminist cunt making a random, low IQ, hateful, and bigoted statement against men, without anyone having the chance to respond.

Dear cucktears lurkers and any other cucks, that's not how it fucking works, you retards. Showing the statement without showing the response does not mean that the person who made the statement "obliterated" jack shit. Nobody can "pwn" anyone until and unless the other person is given a chance to respond, but is unable to come up with a good rebuttal. These femiswine feeling so smug after spewing their lame lines and thinking they've "accomplished" something are like a boxer punching the air and claiming he's knocked someone out.

A cunt mocking short men for their height (something they can't control) is "obliterating" someone? No, it's just bigotry, just like any other instance of hating someone for something they can't control. Claiming that that toilet "obliterated" anyone or anything would be no different from saying that a white supremacist "obliterated" a black man by calling him a nigger.

Retard tier argument from the SJW faggots at cuckfeed, but par for the course for them. This is a very common and pathetic way that SJWs love to use to title articles - using words like OBLITERATED, DESTROYED, PWN3D, etc. (always in CAPITAL LETTERS because SHOUTING MAKES YOU RIGHT) to describe something that always, inevitably, turns out to be nothing more than some feminist cunt making a random, low IQ, hateful, and bigoted statement against men, without anyone having the chance to respond.

Dear cucktears lurkers and any other cucks, that's not how it fucking works, you retards. Showing the statement without showing the response does not mean that the person who made the statement "obliterated" jack shit. Nobody can "pwn" anyone until and unless the other person is given a chance to respond, but is unable to come up with a good rebuttal. These femiswine feeling so smug after spewing their lame lines and thinking they've "accomplished" something are like a boxer punching the air and claiming he's knocked someone out.

A cunt mocking short men for their height (something they can't control) is "obliterating" someone? No, it's just bigotry, just like any other instance of hating someone for something they can't control. Claiming that that toilet "obliterated" anyone or anything would be no different from saying that a white supremacist "obliterated" a black man by calling him a nigger.
I get why you're pissed but you shouldn't let them get under your skin like that tbh. half of the 'epic owns' here are just some vapid woman saying "I wouldn't date a short guy". they're not really proving anything other than that they're dumb, superficial and not worth getting angry at

I get why you're pissed but you shouldn't let them get under your skin like that tbh. half of the 'epic owns' here are just some vapid woman saying "I wouldn't date a short guy". they're not really proving anything other than that they're dumb, superficial and not worth getting angry at

Not letting it get under my skin, just doing a little analysis for any on-the-fence lurkers that might be reading this (currently at Bluepillers: 30). Incels use logic and reason, feminists just make appearance-based insults and think they deserve to be praised for it. That's why I brought up the examples of the boxer punching the air and the white supremacist.

All women hate short men. Nothing wrong with this, but they need to stop virtue signalling.

However, what qualifies as short depends on how much of a whore she is. A virgin who is 5'3 will probably be okay with a 5'9 man, but a whore who is 5'3 will only want 6'0. The more of a whore she is the more picky she will be, and this especially includes height

All women hate short men. Nothing wrong with this, but they need to stop virtue signalling.

However, what qualifies as short depends on how much of a whore she is. A virgin who is 5'3 will probably be okay with a 5'9 man, but a whore who is 5'3 will only want 6'0. The more of a whore she is the more picky she will be, and this especially includes height

I’d love to read an article mocking this one in the same retarded layout, “25 tweets that ABSOLUTELY obliterated women this month!”