Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Avoiding foid enchantment

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
As hard as I try to act as cold in demeanor as possible with foids when a thick foid talks to me in a high pitched voice with their bambi eyes I catch myself slipping. Like today I went for a haircut the 2 receptionista were both an absolute 9.5/10. Thicc white long blackhair cup D perfect extremely fertile body with hips wide enough to give birth to triplets and the other had a really deer like brown face with anime eyes. Now to be fair I do remain cold, harsh and hateful when I have to communicate with any foid between 6 and 9.4 (below 6 Im not mean to automatically cause I kinda feel bad for them being ogre).

However these haircutplace girls perfected the art of enchantment and are the final boss succubis.

I noticed my voice getting a bit higher and my nonverbal signlanguage was not as hostile and I even thanked them after they processed my payment. Fortunately I got a male barber who remained silent the entire time and did a good job so I asked his name and will only go to him from now on. I dont want to be played by foid fake flirting only to have them gossip, bursting into laughter once my ugly subhuman autist ass leaves the door.

How does one protect themselves from enchantment by giga attractive succubi? How to not make simpslips and remain burning from bitter hatred whilest these temptresses are in your presence?

Last edited:
For me it is rather easy, I just know for a fact I could kill them if I wanted too. It'd be so easy to rape them too, just a smidgen of effort. I could do so much to them and they couldn't even resist, I can do whatever I want. I know for a fact I am stronger than them. I might be their lesser SMV wise, but I am far above them in control, that is why I don't slip, they are trash I could dispose of whenever I decide to make a move.
Very based and HighIQ. Im taking notes

For me it is rather easy, I just know for a fact I could kill them if I wanted too. It'd be so easy to rape them too, just a smidgen of effort. I could do so much to them and they couldn't even resist, I can do whatever I want. I know for a fact I am stronger than them. I might be their lesser SMV wise, but I am far above them in control, that is why I don't slip, they are trash I could dispose of whenever I decide to make a move.
Username checks out.

Absolutely based:feelsokman::feelsYall:

i treat all foids like shit at my job i make sure to not tell them stuff that i generally tell the sub8 males, i avoid small talk because i know it means nothing and is a waste of energy. Ive already been rejected enough times to know i dont stand a chance in the dating market.

Once u get it through your head t hat those foids go home and get railed by their chad bfs every night you stop feeling 'attraction', now i just feel annoyance and disgust.

Gigabased

i treat all foids like shit at my job i make sure to not tell them stuff that i generally tell the sub8 males, i avoid small talk because i know it means nothing and is a waste of energy. Ive already been rejected enough times to know i dont stand a chance in the dating market.

Once u get it through your head t hat those foids go home and get railed by their chad bfs every night you stop feeling 'attraction', now i just feel annoyance and disgust.
ty very true and good advice

really nice ava btw. Do you listen to witchhouse

:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

ty very true and good advice

really nice ava btw. Do you listen to witchhouse

i like all types of music although ive recently grown fond of synth (Mr. Kitty mainly), havent really heard witchhouse before but ill check it out.