Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Avoid These VPNs

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
Every VPN and service listed on this site should be avoided at all cost:

Listed from this site:

• ExpressVPN
  • Private Internet Access
  • Cyberghost VPN
  • Zenmate VPN
  • Intego Antivirus
  • Webselenese
Not only is this an (((Israeli))) company, but they also have a history of injecting malware into computers:

"Kape Technologies is a company with a very sordid past, which involved injecting malware onto people’s devices and massive data mining operations. It was co-founded by CEO Koby Menachemi, who was part of Israel’s infamous Unit 8200, where he spent 3 years as a developer."

Last edited:
Glad I'm not using it.

No vpn for your face

All of them are paid. I will not pay Jews. I know free proxy servers. It makes sense. That's right

fact how these vpns promote that you should use tor and a vpn, which using tor and a vpn at the same time makes it more likely to deanonymize you.

I would only use Mullvad and buy with crypto (preferably Monero)

fact how these vpns promote that you should use tor and a vpn, which using tor and a vpn at the same time makes it more likely to deanonymize you.
dedsrs? wonder how

dedsrs? wonder how
express vpn was listed on that site.

i like how google literally tries to bait you into not finding this :feelskek: :feelskek:

Instead of objectively explaining why not to use such VPN services, they simply claimed that Jews use these softwares to inject viruses into your computer. This claim is unverified and sourced from an anti-Jewish website. I don't trust any VPN service either, but people should be objective about these things. You don't choose to use something based on its creator, but rather its function. It's akin to going to war, capturing superior enemy tech, and deciding not to use it for subjective, casual reasons resulting in a significant disadvantage for your side.

Thanks for this. We should all be so careful so as to not install Israeli or Chinese software on our devices.

This thread is sponsored by NordVPN

It's akin to going to war, capturing superior enemy tech, and deciding not to use it for subjective, casual reasons resulting in a significant disadvantage for your side.
Moronic analogy, it's not like that at all :dafuckfeels:

I keep seeing adverts for NordVPN, surprised theyre not on the joo list.

Then again maybe theyre the based aryan anti joo vpn

Only fakecels use vpns,trucels have nothing to hide

I think Whonix and Tor is probably the best way to go. There's really not anything cool on the dark web tho unless you know people or are part of some secret group

All of them are paid. I will not pay Jews. I know free proxy servers. It makes sense. That's right
Are there any decent free ones good enough for torrents? Otherwise ISP letters are a thing here.

I had heard the free ones are more likely to sell your data and rat you out. Nord seems to have a good reputation but they cost too much.

Listed from this site:

• ExpressVPN
  • Cyberghost VPN
  • Zenmate VPN
  • Intego Antivirus
  • Webselenese
Not only is this an (((Israeli))) company, but they also have a history of injecting malware into computers:

"Kape Technologies is a company with a very sordid past, which involved injecting malware onto people’s devices and massive data mining operations. It was co-founded by CEO Koby Menachemi, who was part of Israel’s infamous Unit 8200, where he spent 3 years as a developer."
I use none ofthese

I use Surfshark

Are there any decent free ones good enough for torrents? Otherwise ISP letters are a thing here.
I got at least 20 letters one year, and nobody cared.

They all go away if you're a Jew like me who re-joins every year to keep up introductory rates.

:yes: ALL VPNs collect and share ALL of your traffic, the purpose of VPN is to bypass location restrictions or make your traffic inaccessible to your network provider, SOMEBODY will always know what you're doing the difference is just who, trusting ANYTHING on internet is low iq, EVERYTHING you do on internet is recorded FOREVER, there is no such thing as privacy
:feelsthink: :bigbrain: :blackpill:

There are ways to have absolute privacy, but it takes some legwork to make it happen and you need to have plenty of technical knowledge.

Glad i dont live in jewsa so idgaf

Death to America

I got at least 20 letters one year, and nobody cared.

They all go away if you're a Jew like me who re-joins every year to keep up introductory rates.
Nice thanks man — god thinking with the intro rates, internet and phone services companies are absurd price gougers here

Listed from this site:

• ExpressVPN
  • Cyberghost VPN
  • Zenmate VPN
  • Intego Antivirus
  • Webselenese

Companies buy other companies because they hope of a synergetic effect, i.e. the whole is more than the sum of its parts.
And the only way how this could be accurate is if they use the vpn-userbase to enhance the operations of their own company.

:feelsthink: :bigbrain: :blackpill:

There are ways to have absolute privacy, but it takes some legwork to make it happen and you need to have plenty of technical knowledge.
Make your own VPN theory

wanting a job or financial future doesn't make me a fakecel. I already messed up by registering for this forum without one, the best I can do is try to cover it up with the vpn i have rn.
You can't join with a VPN.

oy vey why u no support israel