Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Avoid foids having an "incel fetish"

ropecell

ropecell

Recruit
★★★★
So first, yes, they do exist, in fact, I met one.
She showed me her ex-boyfriends which were all sub 5 while she was a good 5 or 6.
Now if you saw them on the street you might think, wow this dude got lucky, or think this is proof that the blackpill is wrong.
Well not so much.
It is only good if you are ok with eating your own cum, living in total submission, and having her stuffing things in your ass.
This is not ascension, it is descending.

And no, I was not one of those guys, she told me that I am not even good enough to be her slave.

Why would I eat my own cum? Lol

only crazy women fornicate with ugly guys kek. no surprise there.

Female nature contradicts such things. Indeed inceli fetish is "normie fetish"

Female nature contradicts such things. Indeed inceli fetish is "normie fetish"
Yeah, I am not good at rating, but they were either incel or low-tier normies.

Hey imagine that. Imagine if foids start developing a fetish for virgin men. Just that would be a major societal change.

It is only good if you are ok with eating your own cum, living in total submission, and having her stuffing things in your ass.
foids are sick

Never heard for incel fetish, I remember boogie talking about dating a hot girl that had fat fetish and she would feed him to death.

She showed me her ex-boyfriends which were all sub 5 while she was a good 5 or 6.
Now if you saw them on the street you might think, wow this dude got lucky, or think this is proof that the blackpill is wrong.
Well not so much.
I'm desperate enough that I might consider accepting that

:dafuckfeels:
that must truly suck
She is a complete saddist :feelsdevil:
Altho I would never have accepted her putting stuff in my but even if she would have promised me her pussy.

Yeah, Wheat Waffles did two videos about this, he basically explained that it's a power play where the toilet has absolutely total control of the man. :blackpill:

Foids that have an Incel Fetish only have it because they want to feel Dominant, usually won't even give the Incel the chance to Fuck, so you'd be dumb :feelstastyman: to even try.

I think there must be some Foids who wouldn't mind dating misogynist incel because they want to experience how it feels being with an incel who hates women to the core:feelsLSD::feelsdevil:

Well not so much.
Yeah. It figures.

Foids that have an Incel Fetish only have it because they want to feel Dominant, usually won't even give the Incel the chance to Fuck, so you'd be dumb :feelstastyman: to even try.
That's exactly what I felt. She told me that she wants always to be the dominant one and that men aren't allowed to have any pleasure with her.
I remember what IncelTV once said: "She knows that at any moment she can send you back to the incel forum" :blackpill:

Last edited:
She is bi and told me that for her it was very easy to get men but very hard to get other foids, that they were super complicated to date :blackpill:
And by the way, her incel ex bfs were both looking quite feminine.

Never heard for incel fetish, I remember boogie talking about dating a hot girl that had fat fetish and she would feed him to death.
crazy women often have a lower requirements for men,but since they are all crazy,you will just eventually be her victim or become a victim in the long run.

Alternative title: femdom is cucked

oofy doofy theory strikes again