Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Avicii is dead celebration thread

Psychocel

Psychocel

Defunctcel
-
Good day everyone, i just wanted to let you know how glad I am the son of a bitch that until some hours ago went by Avicii fucking died. Finally the Grim Reaper has awakened and is now collecting the rave degenerates on his list. This list includes: Guetta, Garrix, Harris, Afrojack, Aoki, Diplo, Tiesto, Skrillex and any other Djs of House, Electronic or Techno music.

This man corpse Avicii doesn't deserve your incel compassion nor condolences, he is directly responsible of incel suffering. You may not have been of age to be incel when he took over women's ears during the years between 2009 and 2013, but many an incel suffered from not adapting to his normie sounds and therefore unable to attain NT status, becoming a socialcel. Besides this, the message transmitted through his songs was that of shallow love based on looks, race and status. Making him responsible for increasing the SMV, ego and standards of women. Lastly, we must not forget this degenerate pushed the rave movement to new levels. Which facilitated more degenerate sluts to find and fuck Chad, while getting their egos inflated by deluded normalfags thinking they stood a chance (keeping them on the bpill).

Fuck Avicii my the reaper soon take all the DJs

Hurray!

Shake

Idk who he is, just searched him, he makes normie music lol.

There was no grim reaper. The exact cause is unknown but he had health problems through alcohol abuse according to wikipedia. His own actions backfired

There was no grim reaper. The exact cause is unknown but he had health problems through alcohol abuse according to wikipedia. His own actions backfired
That's the reaper using possession silly bastard

Besides this, the message transmitted through his songs was that of shallow love based on looks, race and status. Making him responsible for increasing the SMV, ego and standards of women.

Care to share some examples?

I've never been a fan but I do go to "raves" and other EDM-oriented events because I help organize them and set them up when I like the music - usually local DJs I'm familiar with, or art collectives I'm associated with. I don't find them to be anti-incel in nature; I go/work/volunteer at them and have a great time simply because I love music + drugs + alcohol, and see it as a form of escapism. I'm just curious if there is something specific about the DJs you listed that makes that environment somehow different and therefore more anti-incel.

I’m glad now I await the death of every other chad EDM producer that make music for chad and stacy

I don't blame the guy, I blame degenerate rosties fucking in the bathrooms of clubs, making out and dancing drunk in lust for Chad at the sound of his beats.

I've never been a fan but I do go to "raves" and other EDM-oriented events because I help organize them and set them up when I like the music - usually local DJs I'm familiar with, or art collectives I'm associated with. I don't find them to be anti-incel in nature; I go/work/volunteer at them and have a great time simply because I love music + drugs + alcohol, and see it as a form of escapism. I'm just curious if there is something specific about the DJs you listed that makes that environment somehow different and therefore more anti-incel.

The whole culture is carved with degeneracy, but that's not new nor triggering. The problem is that it denies it, and normies praise it for its bluepilled meaning.

Good example of bluepilled Lookist in denial culture

This song used to trigger me in so many levels, I think I would rather have this SOB taken than Avicii. Video and lyrics are about vague happiness found in love (bluepill), which is portrayed by a good looking couple e.i. Lookism. Because only good looking people can have love or be loved, right? It also includes a nigger for race equality and yada yada, but what about pajeet, paco, chong, etc. what about the fact the main couple is WASP. Like in every other video of the genre regardless of author.

The worst is that women think they are being open minded about race and looks by listening to this trash. Meanwhile Chad and maybe Tyrone gets their dick sucked in a rave where this garbage is being played and normies (not even subhumans) rot under the sun. KEK These genres of music are also the anthems of upper middle class white women or the "most oppressed group".

JFL @ this video
Town of meany people is literally portrayed by subhumans, while the happy few are Chads and Tyrones

One last thing. If you don't see the degen in this music + drugging + alcohol, you will remain an incarnated Good Goyim meme.

It’s not his fault chads and stacies happen to like his music.

One last thing. If you don't see the degen in this music + drugging + alcohol, you will remain an incarnated Good Goyim meme.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

I definitely see where the "degen" lies in the practice, but I also am not anti-degen so I don't care. I have a good time, that's all that matters to me.

from what i understand the rave scene got took over by the people ravers were trying to get away from, similar to what happened to comics and other nerd hobbies

@blickpall you're volcel- more than that, you're a chad in sheeps clothing.

You're "associated with art collectives", you're "familiar with local DJ's", and you "work/volunteer at Raves" for the "escapism". Chad!

Through the time I've spent wandering this earth alone I've spoken with/watched a number of people who are into rave culture and work in that kind of setting: not only are none of them incel, none of them are even normies, they're all chads. If you work at a bar, or a nightclub, or you DJ, or you've "worked at a rave", you're far, far above the incels here.

Working at a Rave is like being a professional sports player, that's the kind of thing you'd just have to mention to many women to get their panties wet. Enjoying raves/that culture suggests an easygoing, extroverted nature- that's chad behavior! You're right there, 99% to Chad status, don't delude yourself man.

I'm not saying this because I want to get you banned or whatever, it's like, why would you choose to be an incel when you have the soul of an easygoing chad who likes raves... forget this awful place and go realize your destiny, get laid, have girlfriends, ascend, leave here and never come back, because you know that the miserable incels here would give anything to be you.

Lmao, he died on 4/20, probably OD'd on fentanyl. The drug epidemic in these music circles is a godsend, it kills off so many degenerates.

Lmao, he died on 4/20, probably OD'd on fentanyl. The drug epidemic in these music circles is a godsend, it kills off so many degenerates.

No idea who he is. Well, was...

You're "associated with art collectives", you're "familiar with local DJ's", and you "work/volunteer at Raves" for the "escapism". Chad!

Through the time I've spent wandering this earth alone I've spoken with/watched a number of people who are into rave culture and work in that kind of setting: not only are none of them incel, none of them are even normies, they're all chads. If you work at a bar, or a nightclub, or you DJ, or you've "worked at a rave", you're far, far above the incels here.

Working at a Rave is like being a professional sports player, that's the kind of thing you'd just have to mention to many women to get their panties wet. Enjoying raves/that culture suggests an easygoing, extroverted nature- that's chad behavior! You're right there, 99% to Chad status, don't delude yourself man.

I'm not saying this because I want to get you banned or whatever, it's like, why would you choose to be an incel when you have the soul of an easygoing chad who likes raves... forget this awful place and go realize your destiny, get laid, have girlfriends, ascend, leave here and never come back, because you know that the miserable incels here would give anything to be you.
Lmfao

You don't choose inceldom, it's in the name. Inceldom chooses you through genetics.

How are you so knowledgeable about all of these facts, and with such great certitude? Do you have extensive experience with this, and are thus a hypocrite, or are you just pulling things out of your ass to try to denounce someone else because you're posting on the only board that seems to reward people for being more isolated and ostracized?

I was going to write out how I got involved with these things in the first place, but I realized that it's a waste of time and that I don't really have to defend myself. I'll just say this: there are incels everywhere, including art collectives, raves, etc. You don't know shit about me beyond a bunch of vague generalizations and assumptions - I know my face, my mental conditions, my inability to obtain female interest. Don't throw stones at what you don't understand.

This is a perfect example of one of the despicable elements of incel culture, highlighted by threads such as "if you have a job you're not an incel," or "all whites are volcels," or statements like "if you have a bachelor's degree, you're volcel," etc. Everyone thinks that their particular brand of incel is truecel, and everyone else is a fake. I know this is hard for many members on here who are young, or ignorant and cocksure, or extremely socially inept, but your subjective and anecdotal standards and experiences aren't really worth a damn and are not a good measuring stick for the lives of others.

You basically just told me "get out there and socialize bro," or "go take a shower bro." This isn't the place to be spouting normie advice; keep that bluepilled bullshit the fuck out of here.

hardly news that the mods here are gigantic retards

I am filled with glee knowing that Avicii is burned in hell rn.

I unironically liked his music.

"I took a black pill in Ibiza... to show Avicii I was cool..."
:feelzez: :feelzez: :feelzez: :feelzez: :feelzez: :feelzez: :feelzez: :feelzez: :feelzez: :feelzez: :feelzez: :feelzez: :feelzez: :feelzez: :feelzez: