Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Avi halo is as real as ever on this site

• Thread starter Deleted member 16455
  • Start date
Deleted member 16455

Deleted member 16455

Untermensch
-
I ended up getting 3 new followers once I changed my avi to this. Is chad worship a considerable offense on this site? If not, I can understand why I haven't gotten any warnings. Anyways everyone here is a lookist (even the ones most vocal about it).

Pfp halo is real on every site tbh. It's the first thing people notice about your user. I recall someone even made a thread about me on another site because I kept changing mine so much.

Pfp halo is real on every site tbh. It's the first thing people notice about your user. Someone made a thread about me on another site because I kept changing mine so much.
I guess thats why a lot of people are have anime waifus as their avi

I need to change my avi to an anime girl,tbh.

They all look the same to me tbhsrsngltbhsrsngl
The only one that really stands out is @Ritalincel

I need to change my avi to an anime girl,tbh.
or change it to this

is it fine with mods if we use 3D foids as avis? I don't wanna get another warning.

as soon as i got rid of 2d girl i got a 40% warnig lvl in 3 days

My intention was not initially to benefit from avi halo, Clare is seriously my waifu.

Does my avi halo me?

that moment when even on this site people are lookist

My avi mogs all ngl

tbhtbhbthbth.... :feelshmm:

I would change mine but it's been the same since the beginning apart from Easter and Christmas versions.

Everyone is like this, we can't help it. That's one of the reasons why being ugly is so bad, it eventually makes you hate yourself.
Hence where the term deathnic arises from

Anime foid is number one halo, followed by gif avi

Which is why hamlossus and londonguy became a meme
hamlossus didnt become a meme solely for his looks. he also became a meme because hes bluepilled as shit and has much content available

Cat Halo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Other Halos

hamlossus didnt become a meme solely for his looks. he also became a meme because hes bluepilled as shit and has much content available
Yeah I agree with that tbh. His two Reddit accounts JFL

Also it's not the fact that he's ugly (hamlossus mogs OCD brutally), it's the fact that his looks give off high trust halo

I only like religious avis but nobody is using them here. I would have put some saint as avi but I have the current one due to my nickname.

Wanted this foid as my avi, but it would not have been allowed I'm guessing