Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

avg femcel on reddit rejecting 30+ men because they arent chad

she says shes gonna rope at 30 cause no chad cock. jfl

" I sent out 30+ likes ( even to men who I found extremely obese or had no attraction to at all) ".
JFL So basically, she managed to lower her standards to at least MTNs, then somehow managed to go on a date with a Chadlite or HTN, and he realized she wasn't even worth fucking. Le poor "forever alone femcel " fucking kill me

" I sent out 30+ likes ( even to men who I found extremely obese or had no attraction to at all) ".
JFL So basically, she managed to lower her standards to at least MTNs, then somehow managed to go on a date with a Chadlite or HTN, and he realized she wasn't even worth fucking. Le poor "forever alone femcel " fucking kill me
:feelskek:

30+ likes over a year isn't a lot ... so we know she has been pretty selective

I hope she dies a very painful death

If at least she wasn't completely dellusional.

I'm hoping she finds the right person, someone perfect for her. And they get married, and just when the ceremony is about to end. A decorative lamp falls, starting a fire. Debris blocks the entrances, and absolutely everyone inside burns to death.

She probably smelled like shit too :lul:

wtf. how the fuck do you only send 30 likes over an entire year of using dating apps LOL. she was only liking the gigachads

just lmao. you can send out 30 likes in 1 day or even 1 hour. She took an hour on a dating app, didn't get the chads so she's like "nope, im going to rope now" JFL. just shows that foreverchadonly women just didnt put in any effort at all to meet a man.