Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Average White Zoomer is Around 5’10-5’11

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I don’t understand some of you guys giving bullshit anecdotes that muh white Zoomers are all 6’2, I had a Punjabi curry acquaintance in High School who was around 5’10 and he was average height even among blacks and whites. If muh white Zoomers were all 6’2, I would never see whites around the same height as me or @Incelius Savage but we do, therefore Zoomers are much shorter than you guys claim.

I even talked to some Scandinavian looksmax users and they were laughing their asses off when you guys said 6’2 was considered average height there.

@PLA1092

White people clearly live rent-free in your head. Try not being chronically obese as a start...

You're a dogshit user.

I don’t understand some of you guys giving bullshit anecdotes that muh white Zoomers are all 6’2, I had a Punjabi curry acquaintance in High School who was around 5’10 and he was average height even among blacks and whites. If muh white Zoomers were all 6’2, I would never see whites around the same height as me or @Incelius Savage but we do, therefore Zoomers are much shorter than you guys claim.

I even talked to some Scandinavian looksmax users and they were laughing their asses off when you guys said 6’2 was considered average height there.
Tell that to those here constantly going on and on about how simply being manlet will make you incel, or how the average zoomer today is 6'2; like the one that just told me he considers all manlets faggots! :feelsclown:

35710.jpg
vinyl-records-record-collection.gif
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Make sure to look average up to 30 year old male height, otherwise you will take into account 54 year old ethnic truecels, that only got where they are because communism was terrifying and women couldn't bear soviet emotional, mental and financial struggle alone

Zcct0qqrgik71

Yes, being 6"3 is just slightly above average in europe

Make sure to look average up to 30 year old male height, otherwise you will take into account 54 year old ethnic truecels, that only got where they are because communism was terrifying and women couldn't bear soviet emotional, mental and financial struggle alone

View attachment 694587

6’0 is 183 cm retard, most of the countries you showed me in muh Europe are shorter than that

View attachment 694587

That height includes the malnutrition soymaxxed zoomer poorcels, go to middle class or richer zoomers and you will find out they are 6' on average. Oh wait you don't know it because you can't cope with the fact that average is 6' so you rot inside with your subhuman neighborhood thinking that you are average among them (bottom 2 percent)

@Adolf Hitler
I live in NYC, financial capital of the world, wtf are you talking about.

NYC has a ton of shitty neighborhoods like the Bronx and Queens having a fuck ton of slums no different than Mumbai. I'm sure you don't step a foot outside of your curry fellows and understand that 6' is norm for whites and North East asians.
You’ve never ever been to NYC, there are no slums here.

Bronx is a literal shithole.
I literally went to Manhattan yesterday, more than 60% white and the average young white guy there wasn’t particularly tall at all.

I thought all white men were 6'5 PSL gods.

View attachment 694587

Gotta move to Portugal

Over for sub5'10whitecels