Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

average white woman or average asian woman?

average white woman or average asian woman?

• Total voters
The asian foid won't complain as much

top tier white girls fog top tier asian girls though

The asian foid won't complain as much
thats only if shes culturally asian and even then shed complain unless ur chad. Culturally asian girls are zoomers in low birth rate countries, so they would complain youre not up to their standards or critique you since theyre materialistic. Western asian girls are whores, i just chose based on looks tbh

Last edited:
average asian foid mogs any average white foid. average white foids look so ugly, raw and unbaked.
but seeing a top tier slavic white foid that I know I can't have makes me want to kill myself aftER

average asian foid mogs any average white foid. average white foids look so ugly, raw and unbaked.
but seeing a top tier slavic white foid that I know I can't have makes me want to kill myself aftER
yea agree

Average white foid is obese while the average noodlewhore is skinny.

Average white foid is obese while the average noodlewhore is skinny.
average white foid looks like this:

average white women

asians have a slightly better average but white women have way more variance

white features still fog for women

white because i'm white and i prefer white women

The thing with asian women is I always imagine my dick going inside their slanted eyes and deflowering it

the ugliest noodlefoid mogs the most attractive mayowhore

White foids look better on average

I notice that places become far less attractive the less white they become. My college used to be 65% white, but now its 50% white a few year after graduation. I noticed that Indian and Mexican women are on average WAY less attractive than white college girls. Most Hispanic college women are also overweight or obese and most Asian women are rather plain looking. I miss seeing those cute, smiley, blonde women when I walk around campus. Used to see them everywhere when I was in still in college.

Most Hispanic Americans/Mexicans( legal residents from Mexico who reside in the USA w/o full citizenship) are not dangerous or violent, but they are physically unattractive and generally unskilled. They tend to be extremely short and fat. Esp. the women who have incredibly high obesity rates (2nd highest in the world outside of black American women) and sadly , relatively high rates of dwarfism. Their accents (usually think Mexican accents despite being American) are also ugly.