Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Average White Mans Absolute guide to Life

Zod

Zod

Veteran
Work minimum wage job, save 90% of pay check by living in a trailer/van and eating mostly lentils and rice. Do this for 20 years. Retire at age of 40 on Thailand with gook foid.

Sounds better than being a ricecel

Guerilla grow cannabis in a forest, get blazed ever day, be NEET or work, doesnt matter anymore

I live in a forest, so 90% of my expenses already go to my savings. Ill never buy a house so im pretty much set

5e31b83941438image

In other words hire a Thai prostitute for life and live in shitty Thailand.

Work minimum wage job, save 90% of pay check by living in a trailer/van and eating mostly lentils and rice. Do this for 20 years. Retire at age of 40 on Thailand with gook foid.

other than the thailand part, it sounds pretty stress free and peaceful

I like your profile pic, greycel. One of my fav animes.
Yes going to start the manga soon, supposedly better than the anime which sounds great

In other words hire a Thai prostitute for life and live in shitty Thailand.
Yes. That's why it's not a [Life Fuel] tag thread, although it may seem like one. It's just a robust and realistic solution for an average blackpilled white male

Sexpatting in a nutshell:
  1. Go to a community college on your hometown after graduating HS.
  2. Get a bullshit job that pays a little above minimum wage with your new degree.
  3. Save 90% of your money, and leech off your parents in the meantime.
  4. Once you get enough money, Sexpat to a third world country.
  5. Get a bullshit remote job just so you won't burn out your savings.
  6. Get a foid.