Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Average white American man.

• Thread starter Monk of Failure
  • Start date
M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Looks above average and mogs me brutally. Average American with his looks seems to be capable in slaying in many countries including some European countries.

Whiteamericanmale

Edit: I am not race worshipping.

Last edited:
That guys is way above average

The true average american man is a mix between Anglo-Saxons and Germanics.

Both are as sub category of the main Nordids.

The average american in 2019 isnt even white anymore.

Does an average look like him? It's an average American male morph, apparently. Lol
There is no such thing as average "american". They are simply Nordids lol. They are just Anglos and Germans.

There is no such thing as average "american". They are simply Nordids lol. They are just Anglos and Germans.
How common is the phenotype Borreby in white Americans? In some anthroforums, I used to see dislike for Borreby.

How common is the phenotype Borreby in white Americans? In some anthroforums, I used to see dislike for Borreby.
Borrebys are not common. I think you are talking about the better counterpart of it which are Dalofaelids, which is more prominent in Germans and Borrebys are found more in Poland too.

The dislike of Borrebys is just stupid and its probably due to the Faelids looking better than them.

its just a phenotype tbh it doesnt represent what the average male looks like. at least I hope not lel

Mogs me at looking manly

its just a phenotype tbh it doesnt represent what the average male looks like. at least I hope not lel
Nope it is called average male not average phenotype lol

Looks like a Chad

Here are football players from not the most prestigious schools but the biggest school in a lower populated state. I'm estimating the number who mog or are about the same level as the "average white American man" above.

These are not every white guy on those teams, just the ones with a lot of whites close together to make an easy screenshot. If you think this is inaccurate representation then come up with a better one. If anything the whites below are probably a little above the true average when put together.

Football players from the biggest university in Montana.

White1
3/8 max mog or about the same.

White2
0/7

White3
Maybe 2/6?

Football players from the biggest university in Idaho.

White4
1/5 bottom left.

White5
Maybe 1/6?

White6
Maybe 1/8 top left.

It's a composite, it's way more attractive than average because he doesn't have recessed or ugly hypertrophic features, and has ideal harmony.

Last edited:
Here are football players from not the most prestigious schools but the biggest school in a lower populated state. I'm estimating the number who mog or are about the same level as the "average white American man" above.

These are not every white guy on those teams, just the ones with a lot of whites close together to make an easy screenshot. If you think this is inaccurate representation then come up with a better one. If anything the whites below are probably a little above the true average when put together.

Football players from the biggest university in Montana.

View attachment 156691
3/8 max mog or about the same.

View attachment 156694
0/7

View attachment 156696
Maybe 2/8?

Football players from the biggest university in Idaho.

View attachment 156699
1/5 bottom left.

View attachment 156700
Maybe 1/6?

View attachment 156701
Maybe 1/8 top left.
lG0DmtI.png
hairheightfraudsme