Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill average virginity loss age around the world

Remaincel

Remaincel

If you can't reflect god you're not human
-
In most countries the average age is 18 years old or under :feelsbadman:
Images   2022 08 01T133043884

Those statistics are most probably from years ago. Wait until you see how many men from gen Z and up are single/virgins. Average is the new ugly.

Those statistics are most probably from years ago. Wait until you see how many men from gen Z and up are single/virgins. Average is the new ugly.
Gen Zoomer are slaying

This chart is fake. Average age of normalfags and foids to lose virginity is 13 not 17-18 like this bullshit says.

need updated info. probably old data.

Gen Zoomer are slaying
AFTER high school, most became incels (with no social circle, aka non-NT). Not all teenagers are losing virginity (males), sorry to break the news for you.

for toilets the average age is lower than that but theres a lot of men who become outcasts incels

AFTER high school, most became incels (with no social circle, aka non-NT). Not all teenagers are losing virginity (males), sorry to break the news for you.
No they don't lol. They go on to college where women do have higher standards but there's also a lot more opportunities to have sex which evens it out.

No they don't lol. They go on to college where women do have higher standards but there's also a lot more opportunities to have sex which evens it out.
Not everybody can go to college. Yes, it may be easier because most colleges nowadays have lowered entrance standards for the average IQ populace, but still, I can't compete with socially competent people.

I'm average 5, and it is what it is. I gave up since most girls reject me because of "you're a brother to me" or some lame excuse BS. And friends? Most NT normies mean crap to me when they bring up pop culture BS, that's why I probably don't have friends.

Not everybody can go to college. Yes, it may be easier because most colleges nowadays have lowered entrance standards for the average IQ populace, but still, I can't compete with socially competent people.

I'm average 5, and it is what it is. I gave up since most girls reject me because of "you're a brother to me" or some lame excuse BS.
yeah, I get that. I'm talking about the normies. If you're here, you're not.
Still, these "le gen z aren't having sex" studies just don't check out. I've seen too many subhumans hooking up with girls for it to be true. And all those studies also claim that a large percentage of women aren't having sex, which definitely isn't accurate.

yeah, I get that. I'm talking about the normies. If you're here, you're not.
Still, these "le gen z aren't having sex" studies just don't check out. I've seen too many subhumans hooking up with girls for it to be true. And all those studies also claim that a large percentage of women aren't having sex, which definitely isn't accurate.
I've been rated as 5/10 most of the times, but you're probably also bringing neurotypicality to the table. I'm still virgin, and I'm really fucking invisible to average and ugly girls nowadays.

I've been rated as 5/10 always, but you're probably also bringing neurotypicality to the table. I'm still virgin, and I'm fucking invisible ‍♂️
yes. 5/10s slay as long as they're NT.

This needs a few clarifications. Are they averaging across all people regardless of age (both boomers and zoomers)? Is it both men and women combined? And do they skip all of the virgins?

yes. 5/10s slay as long as they're NT.
They do (most of them), yes, but it's not really worth it when all young girls have access to thousands of 6/10+ guys within a click away; in my own case, "socialmaxxing" won't work by pretending I'm extrovert and/or NT.

I know it's over, and standards will go up whether we try to deny that or not.

They do (most of them), yes, but it's not really worth it when all young girls have access to thousands of 6/10+ guys within a click away; in my own case, "socialmaxxing" won't work by pretending I'm extrovert and/or NT.

I know it's over, and standards will go up whether we try to deny that or not.
Wonder how you view people born in 1998 and before since your a gen z college student and it seems like college is different since you guys went after Covid

Wonder how you view people born in 1998 and before since your a gen z college student and it seems like college is different since you guys went after Covid
I'm not studying/employed (there are no jobs in my country anyways) at the moment, so I fall under NEET category.

As of 80/90s youngins, at least they could access to women via provider role/betabuxxing. Nowadays? Women in the Western hemisphere are (mostly) financially independent, and now, unless you're above average in looks and other aspects... you're fucked up as a man in 2022.

I'm not studying/employed (there are no jobs in my country anyways) at the moment, so I fall under NEET category.

As of 80/90s youngins, at least they could access to women via provider role/betabuxxing. Nowadays? Women in the Western hemisphere are (mostly) financially independent, and now, unless you're above average in looks and other aspects... you're fucked up as a man in 2022.
Ok you’re blackpilled at a younger age than some of us

Ok you’re blackpilled at a younger age than some of us
I'm 22, yes. Being average and socially isolated (not succeeding even with friendships with most normies) doesn't help. I've accepted my fate as an incel.

Incelistan: No Data Available

Old statistics. I keep reading men in Japan are losing their virginities around 30 now.

Jewish male babies loose their virginity during circumcision :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I wish I was Kike

I WANT TO HAVE TEEN SEX SO BAD

Over for curryland

it was over for me 10 years ago

Nah. 5/10, 5’9 zoomers with normal hair are also drowning in pussy
Funny you should mention this now, I just walked past a manlet with a giggling foid hanging off his arm in the street.

Funny you should mention this now, I just walked past a manlet with a giggling foid hanging off his arm in the street.
Exactly. There’s too many copers on this forum. It’s time to destroy them.

Exactly. There’s too many copers on this forum. It’s time to destroy them.
He mogged me in the face however, looked a bit bad boy thuggish too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back