Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average Tryone in 2019

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
fam13i0mp7ex.jpg

S8B7CKh.jpg

I threw a house party last Tuesday and still had those up when everyone came over. People needed the seats so I was like 1 sec while I move the waifus, lol

Average Chad in 2020

it's over for that guy
honestly i think black people have higher rates of weebdom than whites

I don't understand why there are so many Blacks that are into Asian culture and why there are so many Asians into Black culture. These 2 groups are the least likely to get along.

I don't understand why there are so many Blacks that are into Asian culture and why there are so many Asians into Black culture. These 2 groups are the least likely to get along.
Why do you think they wouldn’t get along? Whites invaded Vietnam, dropped nukes on Japan, ect.

Why do you think they wouldn’t get along? Whites invaded Vietnam, dropped nukes on Japan, ect.
Why are you bringing Whites into this? Whites dropped nukes on Japan because they declared war on the US by bombing Pearl Harbor. Whites invaded Vietnam and lost the war.

Asians are more racist towards Blacks than Whites are. And the Chinese are currently colonizing Africa.

a nigga needs his oxytocin

Why are you bringing Whites into this? Whites dropped nukes on Japan because they declared war on the US by bombing Pearl Harbor. Whites invaded Vietnam and lost the war.

Asians are more racist towards Blacks than Whites are. And the Chinese are currently colonizing Africa.
I just find it weird that Asians don’t like black more than whites when whites are the ones that have fucked them over and over.

Blacks universally hated everywhere.

I just find it weird that Asians don’t like black more than whites when whites are the ones that have fucked them over and over.

Which is completely insignificant compared to what Ghengis Khan did to them.

Lmao why is this pic where he sitting is so funny?

Aye, like cats & dogs.

so.. is this mean weebcels are confirmed fakecels ??:feelswhere:

It's a joke obv.
That day he had a threesome with your dream girls.

over if you're over 30 and never had a flesh and blood snuggle partner :feelsrope:

>black
>Weeb

Honestly never seen that kind of person

Tyrone cant even get a white landwhale anymore

JFL

As long as you have a BBC you’re laughing

honestly i think black people have higher rates of weebdom than whites
It's true.
I yearn for muh Stacy noodle toilet. Noodles are shamed on .is but I much prefer a noodle over a cumskin toilet any day.
But you always want what you can't have... and I can't get neither

It's true.
I yearn for muh Stacy noodle toilet. Noodles are shamed on .is but I much prefer a noodle over a cumskin toilet any day.
But you always want what you can't have... and I can't get neither
Cucked man. I have never seen a black male and Asian female couple.