Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Average situation in germany

Unfortunately I saw on insta a lot of blonde, blue eyed, busty German blondes with literally neanderthal tier niggers. Foids show here their animalistic nature, the more aggressive, primitive male the wetter they get.
I think so too (Im German btw) and can say from experience, especially in the west, as a White bio German, its over. Absolutely over. Even if you are HTN the amount of Gen Z and even Alpha girls that hook up or go for some random Negro or Arab is STAGGERING.

I constantly see 6'2 migrants running around with THE hottest chicks ever, these chicks wouldnt even touch me :cryfeels:

German women seemingly hated me the moment i looked into their eyes, meanwhile even criminal, drug addicted, 5/10 Mohammed gets to create his own harem from our women.
true. they love agressive primitive neanderthalers. its over for europeans. thats reality and hard to watch as fuck.

I think so too (Im German btw) and can say from experience, especially in the west, as a White bio German, its over. Absolutely over. Even if you are HTN the amount of Gen Z and even Alpha girls that hook up or go for some random Negro or Arab is STAGGERING.

I constantly see 6'2 migrants running around with THE hottest chicks ever, these chicks wouldnt even touch me :cryfeels:

German women seemingly hated me the moment i looked into their eyes, meanwhile even criminal, drug addicted, 5/10 Mohammed gets to create his own harem from our women.
over for him:

View: https://youtu.be/mPG1vw8QOgk?feature=shared&t=166

I don't think it's bad. The Germans have always seen themselves as extremely combative. I think it's good that germans now met real barbarians:feelshaha::feelskek::feelsaww: now they scared as shit if mohammed come along the streets

When i visited Cologne it felt like Istanbul.

The most curious and frustrating thing was seeing an 18 yo blonde chick, her white german parents and a 6'4 but ogre looking negro immigrant who barely even spoke english, let alone german AND THE PARENTS APPROVED him to be her boyfriend!

Somewhere in my life i fucked up or maybe its the environment that made me an incel. Im just confused man, were did it all go wrong, probably when i was born non NT.

The most curious and frustrating thing was seeing an 18 yo blonde chick, her white german parents and a 6'4 but ogre looking negro immigrant who barely even spoke english, let alone german AND THE PARENTS APPROVED him to be her boyfriend!
hard times

problem is that the eastern part is full of mongrel germans that are slav mixxes like me... There is no soul there, no real culture. Just round baby faced bullies, hooliganism, bad vibes all around ect..

Only the upper classes in those areas are of predominantly German descent.
Eastern part of Germany was formed on lands, inhabited by Slavs. But it's also transformed into militarily powerful Brandenburg-Prussia, which lately unified Germany.
Maybe without this country Germany would still be divided into many smaller states.

When i visited Cologne it felt like Istanbul.

Somewhere in my life i fucked up or maybe its the environment that made me an incel. Im just confused man, were did it all go wrong, probably when i was born non NT.
Imagine being raised in your own country, studying and working and contributing to society while local females would choose migrant brutes over you.

But it's also transformed into militarily powerful Brandenburg
It was fundamentally just Brandenburg but anyways that's beyond the point, it was not the slav peasants that shaped it, it was the german aristocrats that did.

The point is, eastern germany is pretty shit for the most part due to the reasons i named before.

The Eurabia project is for the capital class to safeguard their position in the future. When there is nothing left to be gained through corruption, and whites have become the minority. The threat of a race-war will keep the populace compliant.

Meanwhile beating people for status is common among chimps and moslems.

Ibn Sa'ud--founder of Saudi Arabia and its king until his death in 1953--started as a desert raider. He had an abnormal tendency to emerge from his battles victorious. The result: through a long series of conquests, Ibn Sa'ud consolidated a territory that, thanks to oil, became wealthy. He indulged in the luxury of naming his new kingdom after himself. The leaders of America, England and every other Arab state bowed to his power. Presidents of banks and C.E.O.s of massive corporations hungered for his favor. Superpowers fell over each other in a scramble to sell him weapons. Ibn Sa'ud's sexual payoff was equally impressive. He sired 45 "official" sons by 22 mothers. He fathered at least an equal number of daughters by a bewildering variety of women that included concubines, slave girls and "wives of the night." As of 1981, roughly 500 royal children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren could trace their origin back to the activity of Ibn Sa'ud's loins. - From the book: "The Lucifer Principle"

it was not the slav peasants that shaped it, it was the german aristocrats that did.
Actually you can't build something solid without a good base.

Jews hate goyim so they're destroying it all from inside, Germany really urks them.
IMG 4738

The Eurabia project is for the capital class to safeguard their position in the future. When there is nothing left to be gained through corruption, and whites have become the minority. The threat of a race-war will keep the populace compliant.

Meanwhile beating people for status is common among chimps and moslems.

Ibn Sa'ud--founder of Saudi Arabia and its king until his death in 1953--started as a desert raider. He had an abnormal tendency to emerge from his battles victorious. The result: through a long series of conquests, Ibn Sa'ud consolidated a territory that, thanks to oil, became wealthy. He indulged in the luxury of naming his new kingdom after himself. The leaders of America, England and every other Arab state bowed to his power. Presidents of banks and C.E.O.s of massive corporations hungered for his favor. Superpowers fell over each other in a scramble to sell him weapons. Ibn Sa'ud's sexual payoff was equally impressive. He sired 45 "official" sons by 22 mothers. He fathered at least an equal number of daughters by a bewildering variety of women that included concubines, slave girls and "wives of the night." As of 1981, roughly 500 royal children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren could trace their origin back to the activity of Ibn Sa'ud's loins. - From the book: "The Lucifer Principle"
normal ape behaviour alpha chad ibn saud

This is also why this current EU project (i.e. "let's ensure the rule of a bland oligarchic elite of flabby upperclass bureaucrats and professional politicians by destroying all vestiges of authenticity and national identity through forced mass immigration and Gramsci-style indoctrination/brainwashing") is doomed to collapse in on itself.

Regular people hate the Eurocrats for their constant mismanagement and their disdain for regular people. Black immigrants hate them because our cucked media and education system is teaching them that whites are evil. And Muslim immigrants just hate them because they're 'unbelievers', as well as because hating Westerners is how they cope with their own countries being shitholes.

The only people who actually like the EU are leftoids who are living in a bubble and who got socialized into the anti-white and anti-national crowd back in college. Yet they're just a sliver of the population, and they're not nearly enough to support a society.

But once shit does go down, it'll be mayhem.

This is also why this current EU project (i.e. "let's ensure the rule of a bland oligarchic elite of flabby upperclass bureaucrats and professional politicians by destroying all vestiges of authenticity and national identity through forced mass immigration and Gramsci-style indoctrination/brainwashing") is doomed to collapse in on itself.

Regular people hate the Eurocrats for their constant mismanagement and their disdain for regular people. Black immigrants hate them because our cucked media and education system is teaching them that whites are evil. And Muslim immigrants just hate them because they're 'unbelievers', as well as because hating Westerners is how they cope with their own countries being shitholes.

The only people who actually like the EU are leftoids who are living in a bubble and who got socialized into the anti-white and anti-national crowd back in college. Yet they're just a sliver of the population, and they're not nearly enough to support a society.

EU have good sides too

I mean something completely different. In the context of history of Prussia.

Agreed, the base weren't the slavs tho. But again, that's not the point. East Germany is shitty to live in, very similar to the rest of eastern europe. Like a breed of soulless asians with some pseudo white race.

Intresting , listening to Blackpill chanels like Rehab Room AKA Incel TV i got impression that ethnics have hard time in white countrys , especially dating wise. He is Arab boyo who lives in Germany , although he is supposledy sub5 , he was constantly talking how white foids despise ethnic men over there .

true.
Germans are obsessed with immigrants.
If you really want to see woke shit, look at Germany.
It will soon be the law to lick migrants' shoes clean :feelskek:
I would beat their asses, wenn schon.
Diese kleinen Witzfiguren. Ohne Brüder und Messer können die eh nix.
Aryan Motherfuckers werden denen die Leviten lesen.
Heil! :]

Agreed, the base weren't the slavs tho. But again, that's not the point. East Germany is shitty to live in, very similar to the rest of eastern europe. Like a breed of soulless asians with some pseudo white race.
I don't visited many European countries so I can't compare.
But I think visiting is not enough, you need actually to live some time in said society.

I wish I could protect myself in germany by owning guns, however I'd have to find an entrance to the black market in gta v

I don't visited many European countries so I can't compare.
But I think visiting is not enough, you need actually to live some time in said society.
For me it's enough to encounter the people from those places, which you basically do here every day.

Unfortunately I saw on insta a lot of blonde, blue eyed, busty German blondes with literally neanderthal tier niggers. Foids show here their animalistic nature, the more aggressive, primitive male the wetter they get.
How aryans can cope?

How aryans can cope?

true. they love agressive primitive neanderthalers. its over for europeans. thats reality and hard to watch as fuck.
Remember that she wouldn't even look at you. She had a least 10 German orbiters for sure. Doesn't she know that this nig will put a low IQ niglet goblin in her womb and send her aryan genes down the toilet? Don't women think in such categories?

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@boubakatja/video/6992294240822873349

Last edited:
Germany is also currently the only EU country in Recession.

Also German girls seemingly LOVE black and arab cock ESPECIALLY if they are aggressiv and criminal.

Truly over for German Hard working men, getting cucked by illegal immigrants.