Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Average situation in germany

Its Over GIF

yeah i heard, there even changing german street names to sandnigger moon rune languages

yeah i heard, there even changing german street names to sandnigger moon rune languages
true.
Germans are obsessed with immigrants.
If you really want to see woke shit, look at Germany.
It will soon be the law to lick migrants' shoes clean :feelskek:

true.
Germans are obsessed with immigrants.
If you really want to see woke shit, look at Germany.
It will soon be the law to lick migrants' shoes clean :feelskek:
(((woke shit)))

Our capital truly is a huge shithole. If you ever come over, don't go to the former communist parts, stay in the west.

Our capital truly is a huge shithole. If you ever come over, don't go to the former communist parts, stay in the west.
The news also often shows a false picture by filming predominantly women and children even though more than 80% are men.

the west is no better either.
I live in the west and there is a very strong police presence in the cities because weapons were in circulation and hand grenades exploded.
They look like the army.

I've heard you don't even hear German spoken on the streets of Frankfurt anymore.

I've heard you don't even hear German spoken on the streets of Frankfurt anymore.
not only frankfurt. As a white person, it is life-threatening to be in some places

Amazing how Germany went from being 97% white just 20 years ago to this.

Amazing how Germany went from being 97% white just 20 years ago to this.
that's just the beginning.
According to calculations, it will only take a few years until the Germans are in an extreme minority

Elsewhere in Europe as well, the UK was 92% White British in 2001 and London 70% White British.

There’s still a chance for the Germans to rid themselves of the immigrant plague. They know what has to be done but they need the balls to do it.

Elsewhere in Europe as well, London was 92% White British in 2001 and London 70% White British.
But I feel like Germany was hit particularly hard.
Especially because Germany is a pioneer in accepting migrants and is pushing other European countries to also accept migrants and not deport criminals.

There’s still a chance for the Germans to rid themselves of the immigrant plague. They know what has to be done but they need the balls to do it.
Now they are actually dealing with strong young migrants who are ready for a fight.
Many already have a lot of combat experience and would crush the Germans.
In their history, the Germans have only taken action against weaker ones

There was a lot of anger and resentment about immigration when Enoch Powell gave his Rivers of Blood Speech in 1968, 74% of Britons agreed with him, and 60% agreed with repatriation of migrants. This dissipated during the economic turmoil of the 1970's, though. Also because the Tories won in 1970 and Powell was consigned to irrelevance.

I hate turks, arabs, russians, ukrainians, albanians, romanians and moldovians. Fuck them all.

“Humanity would sink into eternal darkness, it would fall into a dull and primitive state, were the J00s to win this war".

Joseph Goebbels​

I think that in the former commie part there is less migrants and former GDR citizens are less tolerant.

Germany will slowly turn into a 3rd world country

I think that in the former commie part there is less migrants and former GDR citizens are less tolerant.
problem is that the eastern part is full of mongrel germans that are slav mixxes like me... There is no soul there, no real culture. Just round baby faced bullies, hooliganism, bad vibes all around ect..

Only the upper classes in those areas are of predominantly German descent.

problem is that the eastern part is full of mongrel germans that are slav mixxes like me... There is no soul there, no real culture. Just round baby faced bullies, hooliganism, bad vibes all around ect..

east germans are slavs. berlin is a slav name

in east germany were the slavic nation sorbs

Warum keine subtitres fur auslanders?

Schiesse ich schpreche Deutsch nicht.

So sad to see what Germany has become, as opposed to what it's been in the past. The strongest, most beautiful European country which has blessed this world with so many creations/ technological advancements. Now they're the biggest cucks in EU. :feelsbadman:

Over for Germany

Germany is also currently the only EU country in Recession.

Also German girls seemingly LOVE black and arab cock ESPECIALLY if they are aggressiv and criminal.

Truly over for German Hard working men, getting cucked by illegal immigrants.

Jews hate goyim so they're destroying it all from inside, Germany really urks them.

Germany is also currently the only EU country in Recession.

Also German girls seemingly LOVE black and arab cock ESPECIALLY if they are aggressiv and criminal.

Truly over for German Hard working men, getting cucked by illegal immigrants.
Unfortunately I saw on insta a lot of blonde, blue eyed, busty German blondes with literally neanderthal tier niggers. Foids show here their animalistic nature, the more aggressive, primitive male the wetter they get.

Unfortunately I saw on insta a lot of blonde, blue eyed, busty German blondes with literally neanderthal tier niggers. Foids show here their animalistic nature, the more aggressive, primitive male the wetter they get.
I think so too (Im German btw) and can say from experience, especially in the west, as a White bio German, its over. Absolutely over. Even if you are HTN the amount of Gen Z and even Alpha girls that hook up or go for some random Negro or Arab is STAGGERING.

I constantly see 6'2 migrants running around with THE hottest chicks ever, these chicks wouldnt even touch me :cryfeels:

German women seemingly hated me the moment i looked into their eyes, meanwhile even criminal, drug addicted, 5/10 Mohammed gets to create his own harem from our women.