Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average single mom in US

• Thread starter Deleted member 43314
  • Start date
Deleted member 43314

Deleted member 43314

Banned
-
757E707D 6E38 433A BC89 65C7493EB3EE

brutal life mog.

Single mothers are absolute trash.
They raise satanic, drug-addicted mulatto killers.

Deserves to be stoned

Volcel if you wouldnt ascend with her

Very attractive

I never see attractive people mix races in real life

Usually much fatter and uglier.

She will never find happiness again:feelskek:
That is a foid no man wants

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Least retarded race traitor

She will never find happiness again:feelskek:
That is a foid no man wants
Don't you think that is a little optimistic?

From what I have seen, there are more than enough of desperate thirsty men out there ready to betabuxx it up for single mothers.
As long as she is still of breeding age that is.

Don't you think that is a little optimistic?

From what I have seen, there are more than enough of desperate thirsty men out there ready to betabuxx it up for single mothers.
As long as she is still of breeding age that is.
I hate cucks so much
They're the reason we got into this mess in the first place

Somebody has to bleach the negro hordes. Still brutal. She could be with a white incel in minutes and make white kids instead of these fucking mulattos.

kid growing up without father figure is like a penis with testicles it cannot recreate. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I think most the Single mothers went Black.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: