Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average ricecel delusion at it's finest

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26923

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200926 023428
IMG 20200926 023433

Simps like this make me embarrased to be rice.

The bald ricecel rlly thinks he has "virtually endless" options JFL, i wish i could cope like that.
These guys act like useful idiots and think they are making people think better of them when everyone knows it isn't true that they have options. But they love how delusional guys like that pile onto shaming the guy that dared state his observations about asian women overwhelmingy taking pictures with and only dating non asian men.

>There are 7 billion people to date
Unless OP is gay that is false and it’s funny how he doesn’t know this, as well as, how the market is liberated for both genders, even though it literally is being biased to the whore as they make 15~20% of the male population the monopoly, yet is likely to be working at a big company with his STEM degree. A dumb rice

Last edited:
7 billoion femoids for chad, this guy will see his sister, mum, grandma get bleached by white loser normies

its really over

mogged by supposed cuckold ricecels

These guys act like useful idiots and think they are making people think better of them when everyone knows it isn't true that they have options. But they love how delusional guys like that pile onto shaming the guy that dared state his observations about asian women overwhelmingy taking pictures with and only dating non asian men.
No matter How much he simps, in the end he's still sleeping alone JFL.

I would love to see him saying that speech when he is 35, sexless and probably a virgin, it's easy to whiteknight when you are young and full of hopes and dreams, dumb delusional males like this bald ricecel disgusts me.

So many average to below average males think of themselves as slayers and let disrespect from others slide while condemning guys like them that dare to even notice what's going on.
That's what I hate. Being delusional is bad enough, but shitting on other males in the same situation as you is too infuriating

So many average to below average males think of themselves as slayers and let disrespect from others slide while condemning guys like them that dare to even notice what's going on.
Exactly

No matter How much he simps, in the end he's still sleeping alone JFL.

I would love to see him saying that speech when he is 35, sexless and probably a virgin, it's easy to whiteknight when you are young and full of hopes and dreams, dumb delusional males like this bald ricecel disgusts me.
It actually does not matter whether he is bluepilled or blackpilled... he will end up the same, old, sexless ricecel. Self-awareness changes nothing.

It actually does not matter whether he is bluepilled or blackpilled... he will end up the same, old, sexless ricecel. Self-awareness changes nothing.
Brutal, it's OVER.