Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average rice simp in 2022

Coping chink , he tries hard to belong in muttmerica :feelskek:

“to yellow kids who ...” this dude actually thinks rice are yellow.

Rice/noodles can be pretty pale but they still have more melanin and can tan easily compared to mayos

We look yellow because we have an extra fat layer under the skin. Think how cumskins actually look pink most of the time because of the blood vessels shining through their pale skin. It's the same for pale Asians but the fat layer makes it look yellow.

We look yellow because we have an extra fat layer under the skin. Think how cumskins actually look pink most of the time because of the blood vessels shining through their pale skin. It's the same for pale Asians but the fat layer makes it look yellow.
Everyone has subcutaneous fat it's just melanin that causes the brown/yellowish tinge on pale Asians

Everyone has subcutaneous fat it's just melanin that causes the brown/yellowish tinge on pale Asians
Melanin just makes you look brown, the yellow comes from the extra fat Asians have.

Jesus they are coping hard. That entire sub is cope. The fact that they even need to have it is just hilarious. I have no respect for Asians

The insane heightmogging and the Down's Syndrome :feelsrope:

Normally I want to chop the legs off of tallfags, but he's alright I guess :feelsugh:
Yeah he didn't seem like he was doing it in a show off malicious way tbh he's an alright tall fag

I thought tradsoy simps were bad :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Melanin just makes you look brown, the yellow comes from the extra fat Asians have.
Nah bro we don't have any extra fat than other races and we aren't really yellow. Some pale asians just have a brownish tinge even when they are light skin due to melanin density. It's the near abscence of melanin that causes the pink color of whites

Why-Asia-is-Obsessed-with-White-Skin-and-Whitening-Products.jpg

Nah bro we don't have any extra fat than other races and we aren't really yellow. Some pale asians just have a brownish tinge even when they are light skin due to melanin density. It's the near abscence of melanin that causes the pink color of whites

Why-Asia-is-Obsessed-with-White-Skin-and-Whitening-Products.jpg
No. We asians have more subcutaneous fat and more fat in general.

Black kids can go eat a ton of high sodium top ramen noodles, go to the playground, and come out ripped while we Asians have to work far harder to lose fat (and gain muscle).

Black kids can go eat a ton of high sodium top ramen noodles, go to the playground, and come out ripped while we Asians have to work far harder to lose fat (and gain muscle).
It's crazy how every other black guy I see is ripped, while I've personally been struggling in the gym for a decade now for quite below-average results. Really all comes down to genetics in the end.

No. We asians have more subcutaneous fat and more fat in general.

Nigger twitch fibers also make them superior at any sport that requires speed, it's not fair :feelsrope:

It's crazy how every other black guy I see is ripped, while I've personally been struggling in the gym for a decade now for quite below-average results. Really all comes down to genetics in the end.
We got bluepilled 16 year old retards in this forum regardless of race (but SEA men truly have it the worst, [short, dark, ugly, stupid]). Anyone who thinks Asian people have less fat or equal fat to whites or blacks is flat out retarded.

Nevermind fuckin observations when you're seeing white guys jogging without their shirts, NBA pro athletes, or day to day observations. Black dudes have more muscularity and less fat. Whites in between. North east asians, no muscle, high fat. Subcutaneous and also in the organs. Its evolutionary.

I swear some people make me so angry with their retardedness. Thats what gets me far more than anything. Its the root cause of all suffering. Retards that are suffering but have no idea how or why and not even the slightest nano hope of self diagnose and/or self treatment. Hitler was an ultra high IQ wise guy with extreme resentment over retards regardless of race. But he larped as a normie populist with democracy and managed in the end, to kill off literally tens of millions of retards (regardless of race) in the wish of god (or whatever the geometric aesthetic structure of this universe is). Its surmised that he had an IQ of 146. That means the average 93-100 IQ person was a bug to him. Hitler was three standard deviations above the norm lol. I'm two and I really hate people. But he actually pulled it off in literally killing millions upon millions.

WE east asian men are heavily discriminated all around for ALL of our traits including psychological.

"Deadgeneration said:
Nah bro we don't have any extra fat than other races "

"Do East Asians have more body fat?
[UWSL]When compared to white Europeans of the same BMI, Asians have 3 to 5 percent higher total body fat. (5) South Asians, in particular, have especially high levels of body fat and are more prone to developing abdominal obesity, which may account for their very high risk of type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease."[/UWSL]

[UWSL] [/UWSL]

[UWSL]"Given Asians have an increase in body fat for same body mass index and given the predisposition of Asians to accumulate adipose tissue in the visceral area"[/UWSL]

[UWSL] [/UWSL]

Last edited:
What a bluepill'd retarded cuck, is it better for him to remain ignorant of the fact that Asian foids would create a mass-genocide of ricemen if such opportunity was given?

We got bluepilled 16 year old retards in this forum regardless of race (but SEA men truly have it the worst, [short, dark, ugly, stupid]). Anyone who thinks Asian people have less fat or equal fat to whites or blacks is flat out retarded.

Nevermind fuckin observations when you're seeing white guys jogging without their shirts, NBA pro athletes, or day to day observations. Black dudes have more muscularity and less fat. Whites in between. North east asians, no muscle, high fat. Subcutaneous and also in the organs. Its evolutionary.

I swear some people make me so angry with their retardedness. Thats what gets me far more than anything. Its the root cause of all suffering. Retards that are suffering but have no idea how or why and not even the slightest nano hope of self diagnose and/or self treatment. Hitler was an ultra high IQ wise guy with extreme resentment over retards regardless of race. But he larped as a normie populist with democracy and managed in the end, to kill off literally tens of millions of retards (regardless of race) in the wish of god (or whatever the geometric aesthetic structure of this universe is). Its surmised that he had an IQ of 146. That means the average 93-100 IQ person was a bug to him. Hitler was three standard deviations above the norm lol. I'm two and I really hate people. But he actually pulled it off in literally killing millions upon millions.

WE east asian men are heavily discriminated all around for ALL of our traits including psychological.

"Deadgeneration said:

[UWSL]When compared to white Europeans of the same BMI, Asians have 3 to 5 percent higher total body fat. (5) South Asians, in particular, have especially high levels of body fat and are more prone to developing abdominal obesity, which may account for their very high risk of type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease."[/UWSL]

[UWSL] [/UWSL]

[UWSL]"Given Asians have an increase in body fat for same body mass index and given the predisposition of Asians to accumulate adipose tissue in the visceral area"[/UWSL]

[UWSL] [/UWSL]
Brutal. We need to compile this information so that future stemcels can work on fixing our shit genetics. Gene editing is our only hope.

"Deadgeneration said:

[UWSL] [/UWSL]

[UWSL] [/UWSL]

I agree with some of this, but then why do whites & blacks not win very few weightlifting medals? American hasn't won a weighlifting medal in the Olympics - not even bronze - for 40 years. Most of the records are held by Asian countries, with the occassional Eastern European/Arab country too...Colombia has one as well. Even the "Indian" woman, she is from the northest and a lot more people would put her as East/South East Asian than curry

Same with things like long jump, high jump etc - I have seen arabs, Asians, whites winning it - blacks don't seem to be dominating those events, from the limited times I've watched it - but yet, according to society, blacks are apparently the only race that can jump

Last edited:
rice and curry simps are so fucking embarrasing

cuck if you don't want the caliphate to come back again and :society::feelsdevil: (in Minecraft and Arma series, :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:)

I agree with some of this, but then why do whites & blacks not win very few weightlifting medals? American hasn't won a weighlifting medal in the Olympics - not even bronze - for 40 years. Most of the records are held by Asian countries, with the occassional Eastern European/Arab country too...Colombia has one as well. Even the "Indian" woman, she is from the northest and a lot more people would put her as East/South East Asian than curry

Same with things like long jump, high jump etc - I have seen arabs, Asians, whites winning it - blacks don't seem to be dominating those events, from the limited times I've watched it - but yet, according to society, blacks are apparently the only race that can jump
Yes I wonder the same,

Yes I wonder the same,
I just looked at both the long jump & high jump top 20 world rankings - there are about 4 or 5 blacks in the top 20 for each event. So they're certainly not dominating

Blacks are just violent and love to complain, hence the media gives into their wims and gives them an extremely good PR

Tbh Asian-American subreddits (aznidentity, asianmasculinity, asianamerican, hapa, etc.) are one of the most incel-tier subs you can find on the site kek, with many ricecels venting their frustrations in their dating and sexual lives, or shitting on Asian foids that date whites. The only reason they haven't been banned is because they're an ethnic minority so they have diplomatic immunity to say whatever they want on reddit.

Wait why are fat people of other races not yellow then? Or does it actually happen and I just don't see it?

Wait why are fat people of other races not yellow then? Or does it actually happen and I just don't see it?
Probably because it's closer to the skin than for other races.