Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average r/trufemcels poster

everyone single person that posts on that sub is an attention seeking whore

That caveman brow wtf.Why doesnt she just shave that off?

Is everyone here volcel, lol?

99percent of ugly women could just lose weight

if you're ugly man, you'll be bullied into wrecking your health with excessive exercise, orthorexia and taking showers 50 times a day, but if a foid can't bother to spend 5 minutes plucking out their eyebrows, "you go guuurl :soy: "

if you're ugly man, you'll be bullied into wrecking your health with excessive exercise, orthorexia and taking showers 50 times a day, but if a foid can't bother to spend 5 minutes plucking out their eyebrows, "you go guuurl :soy: "
Strong, independent woman not conforming to societal norms

She probably has airmpit and leg hair

Last edited:
youre half white and im full asian. atleast you have 50% chance of receiving attractive traits
I think in the west effectively it is the same. I hate to say it like that, but unless a girl has like a Keanu fetish, and you actually look good, you are ethnicel.
People tend to classify by differences.

I think in the west effectively it is the same. I hate to say it like that, but unless a girl has like a Keanu fetish, and you actually look good, you are ethnicel.
People tend to classify by differences.
have you ever thought about going back to japan? hapas are seen as ""cool"" in asia anyways

have you ever thought about going back to japan? hapas are seen as ""cool"" in asia anyways
I totally have, and go often. It is totally different than in the West. I like Japan much more culturally.

Lookism Halo again, if her face looked like the one in OP she wouldn't get that many likes.
And I fucking bet she shaves her vagina for Chad.

Unironically my looksmatch, but I don’t have a unibrow.

Looks manlier than me