Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Average r/socialskills post

So many denialcels over there.

no social skills for your face HAHAHAHAHAHA

If you are an average incel you don’t even talk to people don’t even have the opportunity to utilize such skills because you just rot in solitude

Look at all the privileged normies in the comments saying “i hope i dont end up like this”

26 and never had gf, I have grown beyond the need for gf, when you see what is on offer at my age you realise that past early 20s holes are past prime and not worth it.

The real reason she doesn't talk to adult virgin males is because they are usually ugly. Of course if a HTN+virgin came along she'd be all over him no matter how misogynistic or abusive they are.

That's what happens when you are ugly. Girls would rather dance among themselves and avoid you than dance with you, just because of how your face looks.
I hate this fucking life situation, out of 8 billion people why was I born as one of the ugly ones?

the only thing for people like us is to 3rd worldmaxx. thats the only way we will ever have any semblance of a life