Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average r/incelExit post

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Yall need to listen to me i used to not have sex but now i have a girlfriend.

I white male 6ft tall decided to turn my life around. I never approached i just sat in my room all day living off my parents.

So one day i decided to self improve i shaved, got a haircut and make some selfies for tinder. And holy pickle rick on a stick i got match after match, (they all asked me my height strange ?(my height is 6'2ft)) but it indeed was a confidence boost since they wanted to date me asap. Also a strange thing i noticed was that most matches were asian female lol. Did i mention i am white and 6'2ft? Cause that is me 6"2ft

So now i have a girlfriend. Just take a shower, shave and make good photos for tinder guys you can do it. I (white) (6'2ft ) male am now gonna cheat on my girlfriend with other tinder matches

IncelExit deletes post that contradict cuckoldry and feminism

“I used to be an incel last night between going to sleep and waking up but now that I’ve woken up I’m back to being chad again you can do it too guys”

this is the essence of every "advice" we recieve

You forgot the part where he's 19 years old.