Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Average Person Understands And Rejects The Blackpill For The Redpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 24048
  • Start date
Deleted member 24048

Deleted member 24048

Future Lottery Winner
-
The average person will never fully embrace the blackpill, even if they believe it to be true.

It's too depressing, they would rather hold onto the belief that they can control the outcome of their lives as long as they work hard and intelligently, ie. the redpill.

I think the masses are blackpilled tbh, they just live with it and cope with the red and bluepill to stay productive/alive.

The blackpill and redpill isn't about giving up vs trying, it's about "game" (redpill) vs looks (blackpill)

The blackpill and redpill isn't about giving up vs trying, it's about "game" (redpill) vs looks (blackpill)
Is that the difference? Probably right.

Redpillers largely go for maxxing hardcore though, they definitely believe in LMS at least nowadays. I guess, the redpill has morphed so much, it's almost discernible from the blackpill. I don't believe the average Mgtow guy believes in 'game' for example.

The blackpill is more fatalistic, basically full of failed redpillers or those who know the redpill will not improve their SMV enough to bother.

Is that the difference? Probably right.

Redpillers largely go for maxxing hardcore though, they definitely believe in LMS at least nowadays. I guess, the redpill has morphed so much, it's almost discernible from the blackpill. I don't believe the average Mgtow guy believes in 'game' for example.

The blackpill is more fatalistic, basically full of failed redpillers or those who know the redpill will not improve their SMV enough to bother.
redpill has had to adapt to the blackpill because of the tinder era

redpill has had to adapt to the blackpill because of the tinder era

redpill is like the west and coronavirus

they'll deny tinder (the virus) exists until you have people dropping dead in front of you

these people are fucking insane

Honestly, nowadays the only difference is that redpillers are naturally higher in looks and SMV, beyond that, they spout the blackpill just in the context of dating or gyow.

Unlike many blackpillers they tend to believe that they have the power to control their destiny, whereas a blackpiller would be more inclined to believe his genetics or things outside his control determine his life outcomes.