Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Average penis is not enough for women

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
There's the scientific average penis and then there's the sexually active average one. And they are two very different things.

This is what normans just don't understand. Average isn't actually enough. Not even close.

TFW I'm a dicklet. :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Sexhavers problems.

Most normies are walking to be cucked.

Penis size is cope you it doesn't matter how big your penis is if your face and height are fucked up

I have a 3 inch flaccid penis & a 6 inch erect penis.

There's the scientific average penis and then there's the sexually active average one. And they are two very different things.

This is what normans just don't understand. Average isn't actually enough. Not even close.
Least of my fucking problems

Foids do fuck dogs which have way smaller genitals compared to humans, but I guess the expectations are way less than any man in general.

Penis size is cope you it doesn't matter how big your penis is if your face and height are fucked up
Micropenis is enough to screw anyone, well not other ppl but the bearer. There was a reddit post of some tall buff Chad that could get shit loads of first dates but never any followups once they saw it.

if u even manage to get a woman into ur room ure already chad why even bring up dick size

Pareto's law say 80% of uteruses are getting poked by 20% of penises.

If the average isn't enough, what can an incel with a micropenis like me ever hope to achieve

average face is not enough for women, average height is not enough for women, average income is not enough for women…

Same for everything. They dont want nothing average because each of them thinks she is waay above average, like close to one in billion.