Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average noodlewhore

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Noodle cunts now have the vibe of being smug because they try super hard to gain the smv of the superior cumskin hoes out of insecurity.

Noodle cunts now have the vibe of being smug because they try super hard to gain the smv of the superior cumskin hoes out of insecurity.
Both species are dogshit

Both species are dogshit
I'd still rather fuck A Cumskin than a chink foid, rice whores are the discount versions even though both have the same personality, so choose the blond stacy/becky.

I'd still rather fuck A Cumskin than a chink foid, rice whores are the discount versions even though both have the same personality, so choose the blond stacy/becky.
Thanks captain obvious.

Thanks captain obvious.
Flat750x075f pad750x1000f8f8f8

You're welcome matey.

nd lets say he was the one who initiated on her, hes the one who pursued her. Why the hell did this new woman not put a stop to his advances? Why wasnt she disgusted that a married man 10 years older than her is trting to get in her pants?

Because she doesnt care, if she really cared she would have rejected him in a painful way and showed utter disgust, then contacted shakira and told her "hey, your husband is having an eye out, he just tried to hit on me, be careful sister"

t older men being attracted

Both species are dogshit

Thanks captain obvious.

Throw acid on her face.

What the fuck did I just watch? I really hope there isn't a male behind that camera... :feelsseriously:
Her white bf is the one recording her.

We need to genocide SEAmonkeys.