Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average noodlewhore

For the record I am in no way denying noodles worship of whites. Just not all of them and for certain things only the governments stance really matters

@Made in Heaven

They don't have to be anti white just anti anyone not them coming to take their shit (of course including women). Which is how any sane country should operate.
Perhaps, but they still worship caucasoid facial features.
It's not exactly a picnic for foreigners to visit or immigrate or settle in these sorts of places. I was watching one rich jbw maxer from China who reluctantly had to leave cuz things got too hot for him over there. People are territorial.
Nah, I know, but it's different if it's a woman. A rich japanese man could easily give a white woman a good life in exchange with helping bleaching japan and making them less insectoid. Plus, most people dont want to live in Asia due to the horrid work culture, nor due to any other factor

Nah, that description perfectly fits manlets, and I can say that with confidence considering my sister was already the same height as me when she was 12 and I was 24
Your sister was 5'8 at 12? How tall are your parents? Did your mom have an affair with a tallfaggot?

Your sister was 5'8 at 12? How tall are your parents? Did your mom have an affair with a tallfaggot?
mom is 5'4, dad is 5'6. But both of my grandads were 6'2, my dad just ended up being a manlet. Many of my brothers, male cousins, and uncles are arond 6'0.

mom is 5'4, dad is 5'6. But both of my grandads were 6'2, my dad just ended up being a manlet. Many of my brothers, male cousins, and uncles are arond 6'0.
Damn, you could've been a mogger. You said you look white right? Imagine if you got the tall genes and reached 6'2.

Damn, you could've been a mogger. You said you look white right? Imagine if you got the tall genes and reached 6'2.
Yep, I do look white. My facial features look Pontic, and I have freckles and a red beard.

I've said this before, but my inceldom doesn't come from me being a sand nigger, it comes from me being born only after 5 months in the womb + being autistic, which I'm certain comes from being born premature anyways.

My 1st brother is 6'2
My 2nd brother is 5'11
I have male cousins in Ottawa who are 5'10, 6'0, 6'1, 6'1, and 6'0, and a cousin in Turkey who is 6'4. And like I just told you, my grandads were both like 6'2.

Even in the place I work at, there are 4 male Iraqis that work there as well, and they're all like 5'11-6'1 in height and easily mog me in terms of face. This is why I know me being Iraqi isn't why I'm subhuman, it's because I'm premature autist.

They're all literally carbon copies of each other. The subhumanity of noodlefoids is quite astonishing.