Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average noodlewhore

Noodlewhores with no self awareness

Replace "white man" with "white chad".
I'm a white man with an asian fetish but not a single asian woman has ever even looked at me ...

Incelian State remains and expands.

I'm a white man with an asian fetish but not a single asian woman has ever even looked at me ...
Noodlewhores with Chads are extremely rare, most of them are with white normies. If you are below average you will have to go to Asia to profit off JBW.

You really have to be trucel tier to not be able to get any noodlewhores as a pigskin.

bunch of coal burners

Americanized noodlewhores annoy me to no end. They are so mad they aren’t white women

wants all the whitu cocku to herself

wants all the whitu cocku to herself
Its also a foid thing where the whores complaining most about white men and colonization desire white men the most, all the deathnics at my school constantly ragged about white imperialism while also letting the descendants of their oppressors inseminate them, fucking over for minoritycelbros

The ultimate irony of Chads looking more unlike than they do with members of their own race, CHADS truly are their own ethnicity

noodlewhores in the anglosphere = poorly developed self identity, self hate, very poor self awareness, lack of pride and shame (without pride there is no shame and that goes for pretty much everyone, especially noodlewhores).

noodlewhores in the anglosphere = poorly developed self identity, self hate, very poor self awareness, lack of pride and shame (without pride there is no shame and that goes for pretty much everyone, especially noodlewhores).
Noodlewhores have zero concept of morality apart from conforming to peer pressure. So when they're in a society that worships white cock and celebrates being a slut they become bigger whores than anyone else. This is why we need yellow sharia, it's probably already too late now, they should've been put on a leash 100 years ago.

Maybe If you impove your personality tehheee

The only way white incels can get asian women is by dumpster diving in a 3 rd world shithole the brown jungle village women that know at maximum 10 words in english and that will treat them like ATM machines.

Bhut bhut JBW is legit.

No it isn't.JBW is just being an ATM machine sorry.Even niggers can betabuxx there If they have money.

disgusting self-hating loathsome little bugs. I hate these yellow fucks so much, however, I am SO glad they are deteriorating the white race's genes.
what's your height, phenotype and hair/eye color? I'm Iraqi but have 5'8 with white skin and Pontic phenotype, and even I've had noodlewhores express some interest in me back in middle school. Aint no way you can't get a noodle whore.

Noodlewhores with Chads are extremely rare, most of them are with white normies. If you are below average you will have to go to Asia to profit off JBW.
Asian women are like Black men: Just like black men will chase the most REPULSIVE white women just for a CHANCE to wash away their blackness, Asian women in the same way will chase the most REPULSIVE white men just for a CHANCE to wash away their chinkness.

Noodlewhores have zero concept of morality apart from conforming to peer pressure. So when they're in a society that worships white cock and celebrates being a slut they become bigger whores than anyone else. This is why we need yellow sharia, it's probably already too late now, they should've been put on a leash 100 years ago.
Yellow sharia works a bit, since when you look at Central Asians, they're far far less cucked than East Asians, although Central Asians, despite being Mongoloids, still look more chad than East Asians, which means their women are less thirsty to racemix, so that is also a factor I think.

Then again, now that I think about it, Indonesian men are also muslim and they're far less cucked compared to other SEA men

This is the least white worshipping asian foid BTW

if theres ever an incel rebellion, a ricecel would be the leader for sure

i don’t understand how people can deny jbw

You know its bad when even the asian women notice it

Stupid whores

Its also a foid thing where the whores complaining most about white men and colonization desire white men the most, all the deathnics at my school constantly ragged about white imperialism while also letting the descendants of their oppressors inseminate them, fucking over for minoritycelbros
Yeah and they will say "wErE cOlONiZing ThEM"

Whites aren't trying to be asian, asians are trying to be white. And the hapa kids seems to always favor their white ancestry (ideologically). Hapa girls don't want to date asian guys.

It's women who emulate the men they want to be with.

I wonder if this is why China and the likes of North Korea moves the way it does. It truly is an existential crisis if you think about it.

Whites aren't trying to be asian, asians are trying to be white. And the hapa kids seems to always favor their white ancestry (ideologically). Hapa girls don't want to date asian guys.

It's women who emulate the men they want to be with.
:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

I wonder if this is why China and the likes of North Korea moves the way it does. It truly is an existential crisis if you think about it.
They've been trying to emulate whites for hundreds of years, a fruitless endeavor since they can't emulate white genes. The reason why whites rule the world is that they have high IQ and a ruthless desire to conquer and enslave other races. Chinks and gooks only have high IQ but their mentality is that of slaves, which is exactly why whites are the masters and they are their slave monkeys.

the nazi movement lives on in the hearts of asian women

If stormfronts had the same mentality as noodlewhores, they would literally be only race alive by now:feelskek:.

30%

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CH5h5jcHLnk/

What do you guys rate this JBWmaxxer? @Grim_Reaper @PLA1092

They're both ugly as sin. Holy fuck. I KNOW for a fact I could JBW my way to asian pussy too if I wanted to.

Giga Cope, asian women would put Hitler to SHAME. Asian women are worse than Hitler. Hitler at least liked Japanese men, Noodle Whores loath Japanese men.

i don’t understand how people can deny jbw
It's one giant gigacope from shitskins
Yeah and they will say "wErE cOlONiZing ThEM"
Cringe as fuck cope from these noodle whores, to be blunt. It hurts my brain how embarassing this line is. Only men colonize, women are colonized.
Hapa women are MORE obsessed with whitness than Asian women, since they're "so close yet so far" so they want to wash away that shameful stain, that embarassing taint of 50% mongoloid blood they carry. They know the reason their Asian mom married a white man is due to self hatred. Pathetic whores, without a shred of exaggeration.
What do you mean by "move the way they do"? China and Korea worship white people no different than Japanese do.
They've been trying to emulate whites for hundreds of years, a fruitless endeavor since they can't emulate white genes. The reason why whites rule the world is that they have high IQ and a ruthless desire to conquer and enslave other races. Chinks and gooks only have high IQ but their mentality is that of slaves, which is exactly why whites are the masters and they are their slave monkeys.
Why the fuck do Asians not import Russian/Ukrainian wives to bleach themselves? They could have been doing this for DECADES, considering Russian women have been trying to leave the country since the 70s. Hell, they could even selectively import MENA refugees who look white enough to improve their chinkoid mongol blood. Insane how they have all this money and power, but the average ricecuck still has no access to Caucasion pussy and copes with anime where they can pretend they have round eyes and thin noses.

What do you mean by "move the way they do"? China and Korea worship white people no different than Japanese do.
Certain actions by their governments that appear to be "anti-west" at least on the surface level. I've known enough Asians to know they're not all cucked.

Certain actions by their governments that appear to be "anti-west" at least on the surface level.
being anti-west does not equal being anti-white. JFL come on now.
I've known enough Asians to know they're not all cucked.
They are all cucked. Their entire culture revoles in caucasion worship. Even Uigurs in China are given high-class modeling jobs and acting roles because they have double eyelids, pink skin, and blue eyes thanks to Uigurs being like 15% Iranian. Like this woman, she literally looks like one of my relatives (minus the blue eyes) and we're iraqi turkmen.

maxresdefault.jpg

being anti-west does not equal being anti-white. JFL come on now.

They are all cucked. Their entire culture revoles in caucasion worship. Even Uigurs in China are given high-class modeling jobs and acting roles because they have double eyelids, pink skin, and blue eyes thanks to Uigurs being like 15% Iranian. Like this woman, she literally looks like one of my relatives (minus the blue eyes) and we're iraqi turkmen.
That's like me saying "all manlets are beta-males with confidence issues and napoleon complex". Sure, most manlets fit this description, but not all of them.

That's like me saying "all manlets are beta-males with confidence issues and napoleon complex". Sure, most manlets fit this description, but not all of them.
Nah, that description perfectly fits manlets, and I can say that with confidence considering my sister was already the same height as me when she was 12 and I was 24

So yes, Asians are indeed caucasion worshippers. Even Turks, who are (depending on the region) a mix of Anatolians/Iranians and Siberians/Mongolians, show this.

@Made in Heaven

They don't have to be anti white just anti anyone not them coming to take their shit (of course including women). Which is how any sane country should operate.

It's not exactly a picnic for foreigners to visit or immigrate or settle in these sorts of places. I was watching one rich jbw maxer from China who reluctantly had to leave cuz things got too hot for him over there. People are territorial.