Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Average Muslim Female In 2024

Shes definitely sucked a BWC, while keeping the hijab on. Over for islam maxxers.

Abrahamic bullshit salvation & repentance is all about whores & dark-triad Chads being able to fuck around, rape & kill and turn around claiming to be saved, without having to face consequences jfl

Shes definitely sucked a BWC, while keeping the hijab on. Over for islam maxxers.
With an accent like that??? That is repellent to whites but attractive to Pookie and Ray Ray

Abrahamic bullshit salvation & repentance is all about whores & dark-triad Chads being able to fuck around, rape & kill and turn around claiming to be saved, without having to face consequences jfl
That bitch has never truly repented, God cannot be mocked and that bitch will burn.

LE ISLAM IS BASED GOY!! https://archive.li/yROlK

With an accent like that??? That is repellent to whites but attractive to Pookie and Ray Ray
You can switch BWC to BBC, tbh, but the rest is still the same.

I despise islam but i despise black women even more. 80% of us has to fall victim to genocide and we have to regroup for a better ethnic image and for less social power for black women.

Last edited:
I despise islam but i despise black women even more. 80% of us has to fall victim to genocide and we have to regroup for a better ethnic image and for less social power for black women.
Is she black?

Also, it's not just black...most folks in general have to perish

Is she black?

Also, it's not just black...most folks in general have to perish

View attachment 1035522
Based.
She has a black phenotype and the way she says allah i can tell she is not arab, the language she uses and her friends… she cant be anything but black

she is clearly mixed like most niggERs in the US. they are rarely 100% african.

We need more brothERs

muh islam
she is clearly mixed like most niggERs in the US. they are rarely 100% african.
That bitch has never truly repented, God cannot be mocked and that bitch will burn.
She's a nigger foid. Of course she's gonna be a nasty whore,it's in their dna, islam can't fix that. And here thought it would be an arab woman

>Has that voice
>Uses that slang
>Only around niggers
>Is attracted to white men

Of course she is a virgin :feelskek: , it's over for muslim cels!

Muslim women don't even date white men. Just like eastern europeans in Britain don't even engage with whites.
They stick to their groups and avoid those who were born in this country.

Muslim women don't even date white men. Just like eastern Europeans in Britain don't even engage with whites.
They stick to their groups and avoid those who were born in this country.
90% of people are nationalists. while the remainders, like this woman who I'm pretty sure is Somalian, I'm pretty sure she despises her own race, and I don't blame her. I abhor somalin's, too. (despite the fact I am one.) Our country is a cesspool.

Last edited:
Islam is cancer.

Islam is just as cucked as cuckshianity there needs to be a religion that endorses rape

she is not muslim obviously, wearing the head covering and saying you muslim does make you muslim.