Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average Muh Oneitis Thread

SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

the way, the truth, the light
★★★★★
My oneitis just made out with Chad while lying on top of me and stabbing me to death with a knife.

I got better, fortunately.

But I felt very upset about it. Let me tell you, I thought she was a nice, understanding girl, and I was surprised to learn that she had whips and chains and engaged in weekly BDSM sessions with Chad. She was even into some of the same things I was into, like emo music and cutting myself! At first, I was too nervous to talk to her, even after seeing her wearing a Moss Icon band shirt. But eventually I got over my nerves, and ended up stuttering something about how she seemed cool and was into emo bands like me. We had a long conversation about how she cut herself when her last bf broke up with her, and since then I've been in love with her. I even cut her name on my left wrist.

But I felt that wasn't enough to show the true extent of my devotion to her. She agreed, saying, "Aw, that's cute, but it's just a flesh wound. I'd love it if you went further,.."

So I've spent a few weeks cutting myself into pieces, I even cut off my ear and sent it to her with a note saying, 'Nobody has ever loved you like I do.' She was impressed, and invited me over to her place. I felt so excited, I even made a .IS thread asking for advice on what to do! And I took notes based on that, and carried them to her house in my pocket with my condom.

But when I arrived, I couldn't find her. I heard some noise from her bedroom, and entered, only to see her naked on the bed with Chad, a dog, and a python. She covered herself modestly in her bedsheet, then walked over to me angrily and chained me to the floor. She called me a 'perv' and kicked me in the face. I got off on it, but I also felt betrayed.

"But you said you cared about me!" I shouted. I couldn't believe that she would lie about something like that.

"No. Also, I am your God, puny oneitiscuckcel. I demand a sacrifice! I will eat your heart for dinner tonight, simp."

Then she started fucking Chad and stabbing me to death.

Guys, what should I do? She's marrying Chad soon. I really love her, should I really attend her wedding (in a coffin)? I want to take a photo of her wedding dress so that I can treasure it forever. I already have a folder filled with pics of her dressed in emo band shirts and BDSM gear, named 'NAWALT', but it's not quite the same.

This is my oneitis btw:

My oneitis just made out with Chad while lying on top of me and stabbing me to death with a knife.

I got better, fortunately.

But I felt very upset about it. Let me tell you, I thought she was a nice, understanding girl, and I was surprised to learn that she had whips and chains and engaged in weekly BDSM sessions with Chad. She was even into some of the same things I was into, like emo music and cutting myself! At first, I was too nervous to talk to her, even after seeing her wearing a Moss Icon band shirt. But eventually I got over my nerves, and ended up stuttering something about how she seemed cool and was into emo bands like me. We had a long conversation about how she cut herself when her last bf broke up with her, and since then I've been in love with her. I even cut her name on my left wrist.

But I felt that wasn't enough to show the true extent of my devotion to her. She agreed, saying, "Aw, that's cute, but it's just a flesh wound. I'd love it if you went further,.."

So I've spent a few weeks cutting myself into pieces, I even cut off my ear and sent it to her with a note saying, 'Nobody has ever loved you like I do.' She was impressed, and invited me over to her place. I felt so excited, I even made a .IS thread asking for advice on what to do! And I took notes based on that, and carried them to her house in my pocket with my condom.

But when I arrived, I couldn't find her. I heard some noise from her bedroom, and entered, only to see her naked on the bed with Chad, a dog, and a python. She covered herself modestly in her bedsheet, then walked over to me angrily and chained me to the floor. She called me a 'perv' and kicked me in the face. I got off on it, but I also felt betrayed.

"But you said you cared about me!" I shouted. I couldn't believe that she would lie about something like that.

"No. Also, I am your God, puny oneitiscuckcel. I demand a sacrifice! I will eat your heart for dinner tonight, simp."

Then she started fucking Chad and stabbing me to death.

Guys, what should I do? She's marrying Chad soon. I really love her, should I really attend her wedding (in a coffin)? I want to take a photo of her wedding dress so that I can treasure it forever. I already have a folder filled with pics of her dressed in emo band shirts and BDSM gear, named 'NAWALT', but it's not quite the same.

This is my oneitis btw:

View attachment 1023448
muh oneitis

jfl oneitiscels, will they ever learn? pancakecel keeps trying to patiently show them the light, but they are stubborn and foolish. alas.

Attachments

• 54441 (1).jpg
    54441 (1).jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 6
muh oneitis

jfl oneitiscels, will they ever learn? pancakecel keeps trying to patiently show them the light, but they are stubborn and foolish. alas.
jfl at oneitiscels last i had one was like in high school

When they go to Hell (since we're all evil inkwells) they will be punished by watching their oneitises getting fucked by Chads for all eternity.

When they go to Hell (since we're all evil inkwells) they will be punished by watching their oneitises getting fucked by Chads for all eternity.
True. God will hate them for worshipping their oneitis instead of Him. Like in Milton, He will cast them out and say:

Was shee thy God, that her thou didst obey
Before his voice, or was shee made thy guide,
Superior, or but equal, that to her
Thou did'st resigne thy Manhood, and the Place
Wherein God set thee above her made of thee,
And for thee, whose perfection farr excell'd
Hers in all real dignitie: Adornd
She was indeed, and lovely to attract
Thy Love, not thy Subjection...

brutal oneitispill

Chads keep on winning even in hell it seems, by getting to fuck foids for eternity :feelsrope:
Oh no Chads are all going to Heaven, since they're obviously good people otherwise they can't be Chads duh. What oneitiscels will see are illusions of their oneitises and Chads having sex.

Last edited:
You are not the only one to be blown away by @EngelCallDell19 . I hear that people on another forum were so amazed by his niceness and cultured air that they venerated him as a superhero and tribal god, and called him 'Kindman.'

Well, something like that.

Sounds like me