Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Average looksmatch in 2022

yup my looksmatch is out there getting her insides refitted by chad/tyrone while I rot here

yup my looksmatch is out there getting her insides refitted by chad/tyrone while I rot here
I want to blow my brains out the more i see tjis type of content, the4es literally no life for sub 5'7 men in my rice contry :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Their children will be Chad-faced manlets. Brutal. This guy could definitely get a taller bitch if he tried. Wtf is this shit.

Their children will be Chad-faced manlets. Brutal. This guy could definitely get a taller bitch if he tried. Wtf is this shit.
that's is they get lucky to get his facial features. he would probably have one chadlet and one trucel

I want to blow my brains out the more i see tjis type of content, the4es literally no life for sub 5'7 men in my rice contry :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Because of content like that I stopped watching most of Youtube, Reddit and especially TikTok, it's filled with this type of content.

there's no such thing as a "looksmatch".

How can you claim to have swallowed the blackpill and still believe in such normie nonsense.

This is 2022 nigga... There is only Chad (and his ethnic equivalents Tyrone, Chang, Abdul, etc...).

And orbiting around chad, in his wake, a new host of subChad lites (Ty-lite, Chang-Lite, Chadpreet-lite, trying to gymmax/juicemaxx, etc...)

And that's it.

Yes. Really. That's it.

Game over buddy boyo.

While her looksmatches are rotting here:feelsrope::feelsrope:

there's no such thing as a "looksmatch".

How can you claim to have swallowed the blackpill and still believe in such normie nonsense.

This is 2022 nigga... There is only Chad (and his ethnic equivalents Tyrone, Chang, Abdul, etc...).

And orbiting around chad, in his wake, a new host of subChad lites (Ty-lite, Chang-Lite, Chadpreet-lite, trying to gymmax/juicemaxx, etc...)

And that's it.

Yes. Really. That's it.

Game over buddy boyo.
You are falsely conflating "your looksmatch doesn't want you" with "looksmatch doesn't exist".

Nice to see that they will ensure this site has future users.

You are falsely conflating "your looksmatch doesn't want you" with "looksmatch doesn't exist".

You are falsely assuming that there is such a thing as a "match".

Sorry mate. There isn't.

Same fairy tale hocus-pocus as the whole "theres someone for everyone bro!" …
"just find your soulmate bro!" ,
etc… All aload a bunk.

There's no "looksmatch" or "other half".

Theres nobody bud. It's over.

Even these ugly whores are going exclusively after chads thinking they're too good for their looksmatch, no chances for us.

You are falsely assuming that there is such a thing as a "match".

Sorry mate. There isn't.

Same fairy tale hocus-pocus as the whole "theres someone for everyone bro!" …
"just find your soulmate bro!" ,
etc… All aload a bunk.

There's no "looksmatch" or "other half".

Theres nobody bud. It's over.
You are confused, match doesn't mean "match" as in choice, it means match as in "relatively attractive".

Your argument is as retarded as saying 1/10 doesn't exist, 2/10 doesn't exist, 3/10 doesn't exist, etc, etc, etc.

There are obviously tiers in attractiveness, and people who are on the same tier are "looks matched".

The "match" doesn't mean anything like "soulmate". I have to believe you are being disingenuous and pretending like you don't understand on purpose, because this is just to obvious to be misunderstood.

Based morrowind profile pic

>Chad will curse his offspring with the manlet gene

In a few decades this website will have a new member :feelshaha::feelshaha:

You are confused, match doesn't mean "match" as in choice, it means match as in "relatively attractive".

Your argument is as retarded as saying 1/10 doesn't exist, 2/10 doesn't exist, 3/10 doesn't exist, etc, etc, etc.

There are obviously tiers in attractiveness, and people who are on the same tier are "looks matched".

The "match" doesn't mean anything like "soulmate". I have to believe you are being disingenuous and pretending like you don't understand on purpose, because this is just to obvious to be misunderstood.
If that's all it means then why all the attachments to some kind of entitlement?

a 1/10 must belong to a 1/10 … etc

"I'm not getting my looksmatch" etc…

Says who that they should be "matched"

There's a difference between two things being congruent in degree, and two things being matched/paired.

Seems like you're wrongly assuming that the former automatically ought to somehow entail the latter.

It doesnt.

If that's all it means then why all the attachments to some kind of entitlement?

a 1/10 must belong to a 1/10 … etc

"I'm not getting my looksmatch" etc…

Says who that they should be "matched"
Says the social norms for the majority of human civilization. Before we gave women rights and before all of this social media, men and women were pretty much dating and marrying within their looks tiers.

Once again, I have to believe you are being disingenuous because you are pretending as if this is new shit that needs to be explained to an incel.

Now I'm just thinking you're a larp, especially when you start off with this "entitlement" shit.

I don't consider it an "entitlement" for a man in society who is expected to; work hard, pay taxes, be civil, obey the laws, put women and children first in life and death situations, etc, to want to at least be able to get a wife that is on his tier of attractiveness.

The fact that men can no longer get this is exactly why men are beginning to opt out of society. Women are like 70% of college graduates last time I checked, and less and less men are entering the workforce. I'd also bet money that the average man today will hesitate if not outright ignore any violence being done to a woman in a public setting.

CAN YOU IMAGINE SHIT LIKE THIS HAPPENING IN THE 1950's?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkPRRjdfrls

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDNerKDTGCc

Comment from the video:
Emmett Redding said:
Speaking as a man who stepped into a situation similar to this one 20 years ago....I'll never do that again. I ended up getting arrested and was told I should've called the police. Had to hire a lawyer and defend myself in court. The woman I was trying to protect couldn't recall the events of that fateful evening once we got her on the stand (she initially refused to show up for court, had to have her served with a summons)...had it not been for the 6 other witnesses testimony to clear me, I'd have faced a very different outcome. Now, some of you might be asking me, "well it worked out for you, so what's the big deal?". The big deal is I had 6 months of worry in my mind from the time of my arrest until my court date listening to my attorney tell me about the charges they were stacking up against me, how I could possibly serve time, which means I'd lose my job, custody of my children (I was a single parent at the time with full custody) and that despite whether I beat the charges or not, the man I stopped from beating on a woman while she screamed bloody murder for help would file a civil suit against me even though he suffered no physical harm....and this was 20 years ago...smart phones weren't a thing then. No one recorded the event, then edited it to make me look even worse. How is any bystander supposed to know what's REALLY GOING ON HERE in this scene. Yeah she could be an innocent woman this guy just randomly decided to pick on...or it could be his wife and they were in the middle of some heated argument that started hours earlier...or he could be her pimp!!! Anyone stepping in here to stop this would be at the mercy of other people's testimony to prove they did the right thing.

This is only the beginning, it's going to get worse and worse, men are going to start living as selfishly as women do, and that's the real collapse of society.

Like I've said before, the Beta Uprising isn't an "event", it's a "process". It isn't some day of mass murder, it's the tipping of one domino of male dissatisfaction that creates a chain reaction which ultimately leads to men and women seeing eachother as true adversaries within society. When men no longer see a place for them in society, that's when society collapses. The average man being a civil and caring participant within society is a requirement for stability, women have forgotten that, they'll remember in next few decades lol.

But by then it will be too late, there will be no going back, and men won't forget what has happened to them in the modern era, the male population will be completely unforgiving.

There's a difference between two things being congruent in degree, and two things being matched/paired.

Seems like you're wrongly assuming that the former automatically ought to somehow entail the latter.
There's no such thing as "ought to", seems like you are arguing against a strawman, but also understand that if women don't "ought to" do X then men don't "ought to" do Y.

Society can't have it both ways.

It's not about what "ought to" be done, it's about what creates stability and "fairness" within society. What "ought to" be done depends on what outcomes people want in society.

If people in society don't demand any outcomes and they don't care if there's crime, rape, murder, mass shootings, etc, then they can do whatever they fuck they want (just don't complain afterwards).

Says the social norms for the majority of human civilization. Before we gave women rights and before all of this social media, men and women were pretty much dating and marrying within their looks tiers.

Once again, I have to believe you are being disingenuous because you are pretending as if this is new shit that needs to be explained to an incel.

Now I'm just thinking you're a larp, especially when you start off with this "entitlement" shit.

I don't consider it an "entitlement" for a man in society who is expected to; work hard, pay taxes, be civil, obey the laws, put women and children first in life and death situations, etc, to want to at least be able to get a wife that is on his tier of attractiveness.

The fact that men can no longer get this is exactly why men are beginning to opt out of society. Women are like 70% of college graduates last time I checked, and less and less men are entering the workforce. I'd also bet money that the average man today will hesitate if not outright ignore any violence being done to a woman in a public setting.

CAN YOU IMAGINE SHIT LIKE THIS HAPPENING IN THE 1950's?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkPRRjdfrls

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDNerKDTGCc

Comment from the video:

This is only the beginning, it's going to get worse and worse, men are going to start living as selfishly as women do, and that's the real collapse of society.

Like I've said before, the Beta Uprising isn't an "event", it's a "process". It isn't some day of mass murder, it's the tipping of one domino of male dissatisfaction that creates a chain reaction which ultimately leads to men and women seeing eachother as true adversaries within society. When men no longer see a place for them in society, that's when society collapses. The average man being a civil and caring participant within society is a requirement for stability, women have forgotten that, they'll remember in next few decades lol.

But by then it will be too late, there will be no going back, and men won't forget what has happened to them in the modern era, the male population will be completely unforgiving.

There's no such thing as "ought to", seems like you are arguing against a strawman, but also understand that if women don't "ought to" do X then men don't "ought to" do Y.

Society can't have it both ways.

It's not about what "ought to" be done, it's about what creates stability and "fairness" within society. What "ought to" be done depends on what outcomes people want in society.

If people in society don't demand any outcomes and they don't care if there's crime, rape, murder, mass shootings, etc, then they can do whatever they fuck they want (just don't complain afterwards).

you are an amazing poster..theres always something interesting to find,,kudos