Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Average looking guys can't be incel, only the ugly can be incel" DEBUNKED

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6pCJ1CoBzw

Women only want Chad, any subchad is seen as ugly with women's rising standards. A relationship with a subchad is not a woman's ideal situation.

FUCK TINDER

giphy.gif

Sure they can be incel but are they incel? Cherrypicking goes both ways, for every good looking incel you can find one St.Bagelcel.

older man are so fucked.Chadlites and high tier normie are fucking their women and they are left with nothing.brutal

older man are so fucked.Chadlites and high tier normie are fucking their women and they are left with nothing.brutal
The data suggests otherwise
DwdNfQmWsAA97ae large2

Jfl I'm in the least-likely-to-be-sex-deprived age range

only 3% of the US population uses Tinder tbh

The data suggests otherwise
View attachment 307015
Jfl I'm in the least-likely-to-be-sex-deprived age range
lots of boomers haven't caught up with technology, but a great amount have.what i said was hyperbolic but it should be taken seriously in 20 years
brutal ngl

cope its higher

even if it were true everyone is on instagram
everyone below 30(in america and uk) has used tinder at least once. just lol at the 3%

you can literally look at the app store to see how many people have downloaded tinder
jfl they downplay that on purpose

jfl they downplay that on purpose
that's not how it works. if anything tinder & advertisers would inflate the amount of downloads to encourage more people to use it and buy tinder gold. corporations just want to make money

3% at any one time or ~10 million have ever used Tinder?
that's not how it works. if anything tinder & advertisers would inflate the amount of downloads to encourage more people to use it and buy tinder gold. corporations just want to make money
Google and Apple would ass rape them for that.

Don't forget that there are other dating sites/apps too, like OkCupid/POF/Bumble and countless others

These guys really want to be a part of this community so bad. Lol let them waste their time and youth on this forum.

The only reason why decent looking men are incels because they don't try hard enough.

If I were decent looking and not an ugly deformed ogre I would be approaching every single woman who even looked at me. There are not enough Chads to go around so obviously there would be some women who would settle for a decent looking guy.

The only reason why decent looking men are incels because they don't try hard enough.

If I were decent looking and not an ugly deformed ogre I would be approaching every single woman who even looked at me. There are not enough Chads to go around so obviously there would be some women who would settle for a decent looking guy.
jfl @ this redpilled cope

Average is ugly nowadays

3% at any one time or ~10 million have ever used Tinder?
after further inquiry it appears I was mistaken about the 3% statistic, that's old data. the percent of people who actively use tinder is 15% for ages 18-29, and 19% for people 33-44. keep in mind that the vast majority of people who use tinder/dating sites in general are male.

overall the number of young women who use tinder is insignificant compared to the wider population

after further inquiry it appears I was mistaken about the 3% statistic, that's old data. the percent of people who actively use tinder is 15% for ages 18-29, and 19% for people 33-44. keep in mind that the vast majority of people who use tinder/dating sites in general are male.

overall the number of young women who use tinder is insignificant compared to the wider population
"actively use"

that means a decent amount of chicks have tried it real quick and gotten a taste of chads

jfl @ this redpilled cope
Its not a redpilled cope.
Decent looking = high tier normie.
And high tier normies do get laid by socialcirlcemaxing and finding girls with similar interests and shit. They just have to work hard.

Its not a redpilled cope.
Decent looking = high tier normie.
And high tier normies do get laid by socialcirlcemaxing and finding girls with similar interests and shit. They just have to work hard.
if you watch the video and read the topic title this was referring to average (5/10) men.

in all honesty females can get friends with benefits extremely fast so the 'female' population on tinder doesn't mean much.

In the end it's women that decide whether or not a guy is attractive enough to be in a relationship.
You could be completely average looking and still not meet women's standards for a relationship while having other strikes against you like being ethnic and non-NT that further disqualifies you from the game.

in all honesty females can get friends with benefits extremely fast so the 'female' population on tinder doesn't mean much.
that is true, and has pretty much always been true tbh. it's just that there's no social taboo around it nowadays

In the end it's women that decide whether or not a guy is attractive enough to be in a relationship.
You could be completely average looking and still not meet women's standards for a relationship while having other strikes against you like being ethnic and non-NT that further disqualifies you from the game.
or not having the proper logistics such as being directly connected to her social circle and having status

or not having the proper logistics such as being directly connected to her social circle and having status

And even then, your chances of keeping things going are only as good as the lack of best looking men in the vicinity.
Ethnic guys experience this all the time. Everything could be going smoothly but the minute even a white normie shows up the foid you are talking to drops you and gravitates to him.
Social circle and having status just means being an orbiter and jestermaxxing for a mixed group of guys and girls if you don't meet women's standards for a regular relationship, not the betabuxx type settling down later type of relationship.

if you watch the video and read the topic title this was referring to average (5/10) men.
My bad. I watched the video. Whoever said he was decent looking was lying to his face. 5/10 is ugly for foids. Anything below 6 is ugly.

This is so fucking stupid. If your claims are true then 60% of men would be incel. Stop being a retard. Average guys can get gfs. they have to work harder, have money, but they can still get gfs and get laid.

My bad. I watched the video. Whoever said he was decent looking was lying to his face. 5/10 is ugly for foids. Anything below 6 is ugly.
:feelsYall:

Women fuck average looking normies when there are no chads around. When given the opportunity they immediately go for chad

Women fuck average looking normies when there are no chads around. When given the opportunity they immediately go for chad
the problem is due to smartphones that is becoming more and more rare. chadlites also exist and they spam chicks phones all day

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back