Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average Korean women

South Korea seems like one of the worst places to date tbh. I remember overhearing the weeaboo (who was also a koreaboo) foid from my high school telling her friend that Korean dating culture is so traditional, even if you're in a relationship you don't kiss until the first month and you can only hold hands or hug until then kek. So I imagine they get sex twice a year if they're lucky.

South Korea seems like one of the worst places to date tbh. I remember overhearing the weeaboo (who was also a koreaboo) foid from my high school telling her friend that Korean dating culture is so traditional, even if you're in a relationship you don't kiss until the first month and you can only hold hands or hug until then kek. So I imagine they get sex twice a year if they're lucky.
don't tell me it happens in big cities

you don't kiss until the first month
Nonsense. The "rules" of dating are a cope for :bluepill: normies who try to rationalize why they don't get any.
Does it make sense that two people who desperately want to fuck would wait because of "rules"? - No.

Nonsense. The "rules" of dating are a cope for :bluepill: normies who try to rationalize why they don't get any.
Does it make sense that two people who desperately want to fuck would wait because of "rules"? - No.
Yeah it seemed so weird, I think she watched to many Korean dramas and thinks real life is the same

cope. hypergamy in korea is super bad though,and i imagine women do that to their betabuxxers,but we all know chads have no rules.

Japanese girls are best.

The thing about Korean foids is that, as ugly as they are, theyre actually the best looking noodlewhores. Its pretty sad. Next are northern han chinese foids.

Imagine some Chad or Chang impregnating one of these surgerymaxxed kimchiwhores and being surprised when their kids are truecels :feelsohh:

ugly people should go extinct

The thing about Korean foids is that, as ugly as they are, theyre actually the best looking noodlewhores. Its pretty sad. Next are northern han chinese foids.
Arent jap foids best looking noodles ?