Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Average .is Chad

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
HEY GUYS I HAVE 3 MILLION IN MY BANK ACCOUNT AND I’M TOO NON NT TO GET A DATE, I’M SO DEPRESSED AND LONELY IDK WHAT TO DO!! I’M 6’9, WHITE, CHAD TIER FACE, GOOD PHYSIQUE AT 240 POUNDS 8% BODYFAT, PERFECT HAIRLINE AND TEETH, I DRESS NICE, 7 INCH DICK, MY DADDY OWNS A BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY BUT I STILL CANNOT GET LAID BECAUSE I’M TOO NON NT AND HAVE AUTISM EVEN THOUGH I GOT TESTED AND HAVE A 200+ IQ GUYS. IDK WHAT TO DO GUYS I SIGNED UP ON TINDER AND GOT 2,000 MATCHES OVERNIGHT BUT HALF THE WOMEN FLAKED ON ME BECAUSE I CAN’T CARRY A CONVERSATION AND I’M TOO SCARED TO MEET UP WITH THEM IN PERSON. I OWN A BUGATTI BUT NO GIRL HAS EVER ASKED ME CAN SHE GET IN MY CAR!! IDK WHAT I’M DOING WRONG GUYS. MY 5’2 BLACK FRIEND WITH A BELOW AVERAGE FACE GETS PUSSY ALMOST DAILY AND HAS NEVER GONE A MONTH WITHOUT SEX. I’M CONSIDERING SUICIDE AND TAKING MY REVENGE ON THESE DUMB TOILETS!!

I JUST GOT ACCEPTED INTO HARVARD BUT I’M FAILING ALL MY TESTS AND I GET SUICIDAL BECAUSE I SEE 7’4 TALLFAGS WITH GF’S ON CAMPUS AND I JUST WANNA GO ER GUYS WHAT DO I DO!!!??

I’M CONSIDERING SPENDING $1,000,000 ON FACE RECONSTRUCTION AND LEG LENGTHENING SURGERY SO I WONT BE SO UGLY, WISH ME LUCK!!

MONEY, HEIGHT, FACE, DICK SIZE, AND RACE DOESN’T MATTER, ALL THAT MATTERS IS NT!!!!

Last edited:
AHAHHAHAHAHAH NT IS COPE CRASHING A PLANE AT THE WORLD TRADE CENTER IS EASIER THAN GETTING A FUCKTOY WHORE JUST GO TO JFK INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT AND SNEAK INTO A PLANE, TURN ON BATTERY AND APU TURN ON BLEED AIR/(LEFT AND RIGHT GENERATORS) AND WATCH BLEED AIR RISE TURN ON ENGINES AND FLY TO WORLD TRADE FUCKCENTER CUCKS GHAHAHAHHA

AHAHHAHAHAHAH NT IS COPE CRASHING A PLANE AT THE WORLD TRADE CENTER IS EASIER THAN GETTING A FUCKTOY WHORE JUST GO TO JFK INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT AND SNEAK INTO A PLANE, TURN ON BATTERY AND APU TURN ON BLEED AIR/(LEFT AND RIGHT GENERATORS) AND WATCH BLEED AIR RISE TURN ON ENGINES AND FLY TO WORLD TRADE FUCKCENTER CUCKS GHAHAHAHHA
:feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

@Saint Cho Thoughts? :feelshehe:

It always seemed ridiculous to me. :feelskek:

Your NT status may affect you at the lower tiers, for sure, but ultimately a subhuman currycel who might be socially proficient and autistic subhuman currycel won't have much differences in getting any foids; one is a talking sub 5, and another is a socially incompetent sub 5... :feelsjuice:

Take autistic Chad, given attention from birth and a constant positive reinforcement loop from his attractiveness; he mogs any NT truecel to hell and back with the events he has experiences and the SMV he has. :feelsclown:

Your NT status may affect you at the lower tiers, for sure, but ultimately a subhuman currycel who might be socially proficient and autistic subhuman currycel won't have much differences in getting any foids; one is a talking sub 5, and another is a socially incompetent sub 5... :feelsjuice:

Take autistic Chad, given attention from birth and a constant positive reinforcement loop from his attractiveness; he mogs any NT truecel to hell and back with the events he has experiences and the SMV he has. :feelsclown:
COPE!! I WISH I GOT NO ATTENTION IN EXCHANGE FOR A GF

NT is most relevant within the ranges of LTN to HTN.

ok fakecelius Savage