Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Average "incel" on an incel forum in 2024

Gnosiscel

Gnosiscel

ADONISSSSSSSSS.
★★★★★

lmao, truuuuuuue

@Jacob97 thoughts?

Average blackpill youtuber

I'd be drowning in pussy if i had such looks

^ Guy on the right is what average zoomer "incel" would look like if they were next to me, i.e., tall and white but they go "ooh, I don't look like a male model, why are my genes so shit, life is so unfair".... get fucked fakecels. We should at least put a tentative age limit of 25 on this forum.

You're probably one of them

I always hear a lot of fakecel accusations on this website but I haven't really seen anyone I can label that as. I don't know maybe I just haven't been on it long enough. I mean compared to other forums and boards this place is trucel sanctuary.

I always hear a lot of fakecel accusations on this website but I haven't really seen anyone I can label that as. I don't know maybe I just haven't been on it long enough. I mean compared to other forums and boards this place is trucel sanctuary.
Users on here are known to overrate

i never understood they're reasoning on trying to identify as incel, we all have shit lives and will kill ourselves in the matter of 10 years. meanwhile these zoomer chads got it simple living on tutorial mode.

i never understood they're reasoning on trying to identify as incel, we all have shit lives and will kill ourselves in the matter of 10 years. meanwhile these zoomer chads got it simple living on tutorial mode.
They want to be seen as dark triad

They want to be seen as dark triad
:yes::yes::yes:
that they want to fit in as well, they're lives are so easy and its a masturbation-like fantasy to imagine their lives to be shitty, thats why middle school lads listen to emo music pretending to be depressed.

Real incels always been a minority here, never forget that

So many fakies just wanna pretend bc it makes them feel like Ryan Gosling or some shit

So many fakies just wanna pretend bc it makes them feel like Ryan Gosling or some shit
"I'm a doomer brooo, I love smoking cigarettes, walking at night under street lamps and listening to synthwave music, but what I actually do is fuck my girlfriend's pussy thrice every single week, but you know I also want to be edgy :forcedsmile:"

That's how these guys are

"I'm a doomer brooo, I love smoking cigarettes, walking at night under street lamps and listening to synthwave music, but what I actually do is fuck my girlfriend's pussy thrice every single week, but you know I also want to be edgy :forcedsmile:"

Absolutely. And there's guys that legit could ascend but refuse to bc they wanna be in this state of pretending they're the nigga from Mr. Robot or Travis bickle or some shit

Wouldnt be here if i was Chad and Nt enough .

Retard .

Absolutely. And there's guys that legit could ascend but refuse to bc they wanna be in this state of pretending they're the nigga from Mr. Robot or Travis bickle or some shit
" I have some bad ideas in my head" - normie who has a friends circlejerk, goes to parties and occasionally gets sex

" I have some bad ideas in my head" - normie who has a friends circlejerk, goes to parties and occasionally gets sex
I genuinely do relate to Travis as a 20 y/o khhv with no real friends. Having fake shallow friends in HS means jack shit when they never cared about you outside of school.

Dont think I would be getting rejected by 35-40 yo foids if were chadlite or higher.

It's a cool aesthetic and lifestyle for them.
Fuck you, cunt, this is my everday life and it's fucking hell.

I fucking hate muh doomer shit

fuck normies

Lol true

Also join date 2024 WTF.

it doesn't matter what the reason as long as person is unbale to get a w0men for any reason is an Incel, its not we who determines who is attrective or not, its w0men.

The fact that many guys who would easily slay a couple of year ago are incels today, goes to show that Hoeflation is a good term to describe w0mens unrealistic standarts.

Yeahh there are many fakecels outthere, but its undeniable that the looks trashhold for being with w0men grew and many avarge dudes just believe that the juice ain't worth the squeeze, I yestarday saw an avarge guy-high tier normie with an ugly landwhale who is most likely his wife since they had a kid.

its f*cked out there, I know that there was no onlyfans/social networks many of us would have had w0men by now, but because of them its only going to get worse.

JoinedJan 5, 2024
Posts137

View attachment 1036629
^ Guy on the right is what average zoomer "incel" would look like if they were next to me, i.e., tall and white but they go "ooh, I don't look like a male model, why are my genes so shit, life is so unfair".... get fucked fakecels. We should at least put a tentative age limit of 25 on this forum.
i am 19 years old and i am fucking 5'6. how is that a fakecel?

I’m a virgin at 22. Seeing all these moggers claim they’re “incel” is constant ragefuel