Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average Height of Muh White Zoomers is 6’3

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I'm about 6'3, but actually 6'2 and some decimal number. I wish I was 6'5, tbh. Up more north, it seems like 6'2 is the norm here. Even I get heightmogged on campus on a regular basis. :feelscry:

Not gonna lie, I don't blame him. I feel like zoomer height is on average much taller than country-wide self-reported and measured heights.

I'm measured at 6'2" and when I'm walking around on my campus, I feel like I'm either average height or below average height, because there are a metric shit ton of guys who are taller than me. I constantly see guys who are 6'4"+ who are with women who are literally at my upper chest level. You simply do not see guys below 6'0" on my campus with any women at all.

It’s happening. @PLA1092 :feelshaha:

Imagine being this privileged and complaining about it :feelshaha:

2500 light-years tall will be bare minimum in 2030, anything below that will be incel. :feelsjuice:

5’11/6 ft is average for where I am

Woman is like 5’6/5’7

And you live in the Midwest like him :lul:
If you’re 6’2 you’re gonna be above average. Not insanely tall but you can use it to your advantage. You have to be living in Bosnia to feel average or below average at 6’2 since the average there is 6’1 and some regions is even higher.

If you’re 6’2 you’re gonna be above average. Not insanely tall but you can use it to your advantage. You have to be living in Bosnia to feel average or below average at 6’2 since the average there is 6’1 and some regions is even higher.
And yet he is claiming average height on his college campus is 6’4+ as if they’re all NBA players. :feelshaha:

Above average height is enough to get laid, women prefer men that are around 2-3 inches taller than the average male height.

Above average height is enough to get laid, women prefer men that are around 2-3 inches taller than the average male height.
For all the "tall manlets" here, your height ends at the top of your head, not the top of your hair.