Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal "Average guys do fine" theory debunked: black women speak out...

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★

GUYS BELOW 6/10 ARE "UGLY" according to negro women (just be shallow)!

A negro woman RAGING about average-looking guys:

Bonus for inkwell-tier users:

Last edited:
This is pure suicide fuel for "become normie" copers. Let's not talk about white women standards.

Water is wet, but seeing it makes my fist hard.

They are fulfilling the stereotype of the entitled obnoxious black foids.

They are fulfilling the stereotype of the entitled obnoxious black foids.
Yet, I'm sure these negro women over the Internet think they're 10s, but they wouldn't give me a chance. Fuck them, anyways.

Yet, I'm sure these negro women over the Internet think they're 10s, but they wouldn't give me a chance. Fuck them, anyways.
They think they are "high value women" when in truth they are worn out tyrones widows that cope on the internet.

View attachment 797456
View attachment 797461
View attachment 797457
View attachment 797463
View attachment 797464
View attachment 797465

GUYS BELOW 6/10 ARE "UGLY" according to negro women (just be shallow)!
View attachment 797466
View attachment 797467

A negro woman RAGING about average-looking guys:

View attachment 797460

Bonus for inkwell-tier users:

View attachment 797459
that last one is a good find especially, interesting shit broski even if it's negresses

They think they are "high value women" when in truth they are worn out tyrones widows that cope on the internet.
Ask any black guy on TheColi, black women require black men to be 666
6 foot tall
6 figure salary
6 pack

While being thug and educated

There requirments for white guys is much lower

There requirments for white guys is much lower
If it serves you of relief, I've been rejected by black women from my congregation. Religion cope aside, it was clear why. A month later, you could see them with much more good-looking guys (yes, straight white prettyboys out from TikTok).

"Hot men don't have to approach" ding ding ding, correct. Straight out of a woman's mouth. The absolute truth. Attractive men don't have to approach, women will approach them.

They need a Tyrone to balance out the hideousness of their true selves

Haaa? Black women according to statistics are actually the majority of their race in USA. Many young black men are dead, in prison, gay etc.

Can black women even afford to be picky? or were those posts of black women just ego massaging themselves?

Anyway I dunno what the USA dating scene is like so not gonna act like I know anything but it seems odd seeing black women behave this way. Maybe they young but after 30 years old when their youthful looks fade they definately alone for life . Maybe they too low iq to realise this.

Imagine taking into consideration the opinion of makeup wearing baboons

Imagine taking into consideration the opinion of makeup wearing baboons
Wait until non-black women start to speak up besides Reddit. Many average guys (lurkers, too) are blindfolded.

You forgot about a large percentage of black women going bald. Worse genes than SEA.
lol thats because they put all kinds of chemicals on their heads from staraightners to glue for wigs. No hair in any race can sustain that onslaught, it will fall all out

lol thats because they put all kinds of chemicals on their heads from staraightners to glue for wigs.
Didn't know traction alopecia was due to chemicals from their hair treatments. Most look good without doing shit onto their hairs.

Didn't know traction alopecia was due to chemicals from their hair treatments. Most look good without doing shit onto their hairs.
dude yes women go bald naturaly but very few. Mass balding in a popultion has to be caused by something other genes. Blacks start relaxing their childrens hair already at 4 or 5 years old judging by the black children I see in any major city and the women all(mostly all wear weave and wigs)

Keep in mind that most negresses think they are 10/10 and that everything they say is as shit as their skin color